Hello guys, I am coming over IOS to Android and it taking time to get used to.

I have a Samsung Note 8 and have made a Secure Folder, I have it set up correctly but when ever I go to move a picture to Secure Folder I get the message:

" Synced item will still appear in gallery

The picture on your phone will be moved to secure folder, but the Samsung cloud copy will still be shown.

To hide the picture completely, remove it from Samsung Cloud."

How do I do this? I went through the settings and cannot figure this out.

And when I try to delete a picture, I get this message:

"One item in Samsung Cloud will be moved to Samsung Cloud's Recycle bin."

I don't want the picture to be moved to "Samsung Cloud's Recycle bin", I want the picture to be deleted off my phone. How do I do that?

Thank you.
    01-04-2018 07:25 PM
    If you don't want your pictures backed up to your Samsung Cloud simply turn that option off in the Account settings (Samsung, select your account, turn off Gallery sync).

When you delete synced pictures off your phone it is sent to the cloud's bin (in case you regret deleting them and you can get the pictures back after a set period of time before it's emptied automatically) but the actual file IS deleted from your phone.
    01-04-2018 09:39 PM
    Hi my name is Kim and my question is well I have I own a Samsung j7 and my question is I accidentally deleted like a whole Year's worth of pictures and videos I did not have them backed up is there any way that I can recover them and I didn't delete it or I just pressed delete and I didn't know it was deleting the whole file. I did this about 6 weeks ago but I don't know where the trash bin is can I please have some help.
    06-08-2018 09:26 AM
    Hi Kim. Ask Bixby to show you the trash bin. That's what I do. Good luck. Others may know another way to get to it lol.
    06-08-2018 02:02 PM
    Hi Kim. Ask Bixby to show you the trash bin. That's what I do. Good luck. Others may know another way to get to it lol.
    I'm not sure...does the J7 even have Bixby?...which leads me to the next question...why post a question about the J7 in the Note 8 forum?
    06-11-2018 02:14 PM