Upgrade coming up and can’t decide of the two
    01-08-2018 03:29 PM
    Those are two very different choices... it's like choosing between an SUV and a pick up truck. What are your 'must haves' and what would make you not go for a phone? If you have no use for the S-Pen or the dual camera, I'd go for the Note 8. But if rugged construction is a must, then the Active is a no-brainer (the Note IS fragile, so a good case and screen protector are essential if you 'plan' on giving it the rough treatment).
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-08-2018 03:34 PM
    Can't help you there. Those are two completely different choices. You'll have to figure out what you need from a device.
    01-08-2018 05:02 PM
    I have the note 8 & love it. But the rest of the family have the S8
    plus. I use the stylus all of the time, I'm using it right now to type this on my phone. They made there decsion based on the stylus, the phones are almost the same, they were not going to use the stylus, some wish they got the note 8 instead, but like the S8 plus. You can do more with the stylus, but if your not going to use it that much then you might want to get the S8.
    01-08-2018 06:39 PM
    You want a delicate sexy performance car or a tank to go to war? The answer should lighten your path forward
    amyf27 likes this.
    01-08-2018 07:39 PM
    The note 8 is absolutely the best device on the market hands down. You can't go wrong with the 8 unless you like IOS better.
    01-08-2018 07:47 PM
    Upgrade coming up and can’t decide of the two
    My daughter just bought the Note 8 and her husband bought the S8 Active. My daughter has used the Galaxy S series since the S4 and has always loved them but she is crazy about her Note 8 and just keeps calling me to tell me something else that she's found that it will do and she is ecstatic with it. Her husband's S8 Active is very nice and is a great phone but after seeing them both when my upgrade finally comes up I'm switching from the S7 Edge to the Note...hopefully a Note 9 by then.
    mary beth hale likes this.
    01-08-2018 09:11 PM
    My daughter just bought the Note 8 and her husband bought the S8 Active. My daughter has used the Galaxy S series since the S4 and has always loved them but she is crazy about her Note 8 and just keeps calling me to tell me something else that she's found that it will do and she is ecstatic with it. Her husband's S8 Active is very nice and is a great phone but after seeing them both when my upgrade finally comes up I'm switching from the S7 Edge to the Note...hopefully a Note 9 by then.
    Wow 7Edge to the Note...you will absolutely LOVE it. I had the 7edge then experie get the double Note 7 recall. Have had my Note 8 since Sept 7. Love the device.
    lolee2771 likes this.
    01-09-2018 10:25 AM