01-23-2018 02:20 PM
30 12
  1. edubb256's Avatar
    This is a difficult situation considering Samsung has lousy customer service and you sent to the wrong place. I would try sending an email to a senior customer service executive who would have the authority to refund you even through the items may be lost at this point. I did quick google search for Samsung executives are got this: Samsung customer service contacts. Maybe try some of those.
    Aquila likes this.
    01-11-2018 06:17 PM
  2. Doug Moffat's Avatar
    Samsung would probably simply ignore a small claims court summons and not even show up. If the judge rules a default judgement, good luck trying to collect it imo.

    On XDA forums there is one user who was blocked from calling Samsung from their home number. Something about his s8 Plus order not being shipped out despite calling early or something and getting run around with backorder or the like.
    As you can plainly see I indicated Samsung would ignore the summons. But once a judgement has been obtained much mischief can ensue.
    01-12-2018 12:52 AM
  3. Note8uzer's Avatar
    I hate to say this, but you screwed up. I work at a processing center and when you are sent 3 labels for 3 separate items, you don't package them all together under one return label. That is just plain stupid. From what I've seen I doubt you will get anything. Even if you dispute it with your credit card company and explain you were sent 3 return labels but took it on yourself to pack everything under one label, I doubt it will go your way
    Iva_LadyDiCaprio98 likes this.
    01-23-2018 09:09 AM
  4. monil's Avatar
    Regardless of what they suggested, the point is that you returned the device, and they should sort out their inefficiencies and get you your money back. If this was Apple, you'd have your money back. I'd strongly encourage you to go on Twitter, and call them (@SamsungMobileUS) out. Specifically just asking for help for an issue that hasn't been resolved for 3 months - stick to facts - don't exaggerate, be polite, but ask for help. That should generate a direct message from their twitter team asking for more details, and they're much more likely to resolve this for you quickly.
    How is Samsung inefficient here? Instructions were given, not followed to the point. Then, you expect a corporation to change, rather than reading/following instructions in the first place?

    if something like this is supposed to be done, atleast let Samsung know that you are sending all together. Not that it is going to have the issue resolved.. but, atleast while seeking help from CC company, this may be in OPs advantage.

    I feel bad that the OP is on the burner here, with $1000 out of his pocket. No one wants that to happen. Sorry.
    01-23-2018 10:01 AM
  5. Brew Swayne's Avatar
    And this kids, is why it is important to follow directions.
    This. Not that it hasn't already been said here, but the items are tied to each shipping label. Putting all 3 in 1 package throws the whole system out of whack.

    On another note, the OP actually tried going out of his/her way to save Samsung money. While I guess I can appreciate the sentiment, Samsung does like a gazillion dollars in profit each year. They don't need your attempt at charity.

    These corporations don't make a habit of unnecessarily spending money. They spend money on what research shows to be the most efficient way to spend it. In this case, 3 shipping labels for 3 different items. As you can see, placing all 3 items in 1 package didn't save them any money. If anything, it may cost them more now in order to properly investigate the matter.

    But really, even if it did save them money, who cares? It's not like they're going to pass those savings on to you.
    01-23-2018 02:20 PM
30 12

Similar Threads

  1. How can I change the service area of my susan m5 from china to America?
    By Android Central Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2018, 09:19 PM
  2. Note 4 camera app flashable/apk for Note 4 with Custom ROM
    By vsdsd in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2018, 12:16 PM
  3. anyone have experience about the wifi issue
    By wanguayan in forum LG V30
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2018, 12:48 PM
  4. Run a service when app is removed from Recent Tasks.
    By Android Central Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2018, 12:34 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-06-2018, 12:57 PM