T-Mobile Note 8 - 8.0 Confirmed

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Come on, Oreo was never a doubt for the Note 8. I for once thought the T-Mobile Oreo update was ready, lol.

As I said -- I don't trust carriers for anything. For some I am sure they weren't in doubt. For me.. I never hold my breath when it comes to getting updates from them.

Also my post was never meant as a "OMG look what you get!" type of post ;). Just more showing people that "Hey T-Mobile finally updated their Android Update page to reflect this information" type of post ;).

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Wow says "Manufacture development" status.

So means don't expect update for another couple of months at least since it has to still go thru the "super important" carrier testing etc. You would expect by now it would have been in final stages and ready to roll.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Wow says "Manufacture development" status.

So means don't expect update for another couple of months at least since it has to still go thru the "super important" carrier testing etc. You would expect by now it would have been in final stages and ready to roll.

Oh wow I didn't look at that part. I was just like "Oh the update page" -- Yeah it will be forever then.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Really like the seemingly minor but practically very useful upgrades in Oreo. Been messing with it on my Nokia 8. Android 8.0 absolutely flies. Should be great on the Note, and especially the upcoming, SD 845-powered S9.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2