No one sporting Note 8
    01-17-2018 12:11 PM

No one sporting Note 8
    My first reaction: who cares lol. To each their own I suppose. For me though, the Note 8 is the best phone on the planet right now.
    01-17-2018 12:16 PM
    My first reaction: who cares lol. To each their own I suppose. For me though, the Note 8 is the best phone on the planet right now.
    Nailed it
    01-17-2018 07:25 PM

No one sporting Note 8
    Losers. Who are these people?
    iSilas likes this.
    01-17-2018 11:47 PM
    Idon't think it means anything. A lot of tech journalists who use Android seem to gravitate toward a stock Android experience. And the rest of the journalists eric go iPhone. But, I think we all know how great the Note 8 is.
    Gray Area, iSilas and Preach2k like this.
    01-18-2018 06:23 AM
    I watch many of these guys videos. I don't think it means much on which phone they like best because it always boils down to what fits their life best. Some of these guys listed the note 8 as phone of the year even though they use other phones. It's good when they can be subjective enough to recognize greatness yet objective enough to choose what they like best for themselves but not try to push it on their viewers.
    01-18-2018 06:42 AM
    Idon't think it means anything. A lot of tech journalists who use Android seem to gravitate toward a stock Android experience. And the rest of the journalists eric go iPhone. But, I think we all know how great the Note 8 is.
    No note 8 in the new year thread? Lol I remember your note 5 in the new year thread from years ago that rejuvenated note talk for a couple months after the initial chatter had died down a couple months after launch.
    01-18-2018 06:44 AM
    No note 8 in the new year thread? Lol I remember your note 5 in the new year thread from years ago that rejuvenated note talk for a couple months after the initial chatter had died down a couple months after launch.
    That's a great idea.
    Gray Area likes this.
    01-18-2018 06:45 AM
    Not really worried about what someone else uses, Everyone has different things that they want in a device, Use what works for you

Cheers,
    BR
    Gray Area and iSilas like this.
    01-18-2018 07:05 AM
    It still comes down to the saying 'to each their own'. I would even agree with the statement that the Note 8 is a solid device, but I wouldn't get one.
    01-18-2018 09:56 AM
    Agree
    01-18-2018 01:27 PM
    Don't matter, Marques has the note 8 as phone of the year as well as Floss.

What they carry isn't mean it's the best phone of the year but what they prefer.

I was right though, mostly pixel 2xl on the android side and IOS due to Imessage and the ecosystem.

I guess if you're life is really in the industry and it pays your bills you'll probably be forced to use both phones daily regardless.
    01-18-2018 01:37 PM
    Marques brownlee give over-all win to Galaxy Note 8.
    but for him self he liked stock android more. but still understand's what most people love and like.
    Marques Brownlee did he say I am biased?
    01-18-2018 04:59 PM
    but still understand's what most people love and like.
    Lol! He didn't say that. He said he's biased to the Pixel, but can still acknowledge the Galaxy Note 8 as an overall great phone.
    Gray Area likes this.
    01-18-2018 07:33 PM
    Indeed well said.

The Note8 is certainly not for everyone, it's large size and heft is not for everyone.
    01-18-2018 10:40 PM
    Enough said👏👏👏
    kj11 likes this.
    01-18-2018 11:44 PM
    I was just wondering why they said the N8 didn't have good battery life. all the tests put it within an hour of the best in all the tests.
    01-19-2018 12:20 AM
    It's like a dozen really awkward dudes hanging out in a Vegas hotel room talking about their phones. Fail.
    kj11, Tsepz_GP, j_hansen and 1 others like this.
    01-19-2018 12:21 AM
    It's like a dozen really awkward dudes hanging out in a Vegas hotel room talking about their phones. Fail.
    Not sure if you are being sarcastic.
    01-19-2018 12:24 AM
    There's also no S8 which, just like the Note 8, was branded as the best Android device available when it came out by most of these people. Funnily enough, most of them also panned the Google Pixel XL 2 yet most of them use it.

Also, I love how everyone in the video seems either annoyed, tired, bored or just generally different than their usual selves on video. Ha ha ha! Rough night.
    01-19-2018 11:54 AM
    CES sounds like two weeks of hell
    01-19-2018 04:08 PM
    HAHAHAA! Glad I am not the only one who picked up on how awkward the whole thing was, I mean the guy from Unbox Therapy really tried to hyp the whole thing up, but it was just so weird and awkward. MKBHD looked like he wanted to be anywhere else but that room
    dlalonde likes this.
    01-19-2018 10:06 PM
    they were probably exhausted from CES. I also doubt they were only talking about phones as CES isn't about phones. plus they all have lives so phones are probably not their priority and just wanted to get their drink on.
    01-19-2018 10:14 PM
    I've had all the Notes except 1 and 7. Just switched from S8+.

The Note 8 to me is essentially a tablet which I appreciate.

But Samsung has totally deprecated the note taking features along with eliminating Scrapbook. Even trying to repair the damage by downloading a version of S Notes has been unsatisfactory.

Because I buy the Note Only for the stylus and accompanying software this msy well be my last Note.
    01-20-2018 07:01 PM
    I've had all the Notes except 1 and 7. Just switched from S8+.

The Note 8 to me is essentially a tablet which I appreciate.

But Samsung has totally deprecated the note taking features along with eliminating Scrapbook. Even trying to repair the damage by downloading a version of S Notes has been unsatisfactory.

Because I buy the Note Only for the stylus and accompanying software this msy well be my last Note.
    Is this the Scrapbook app you are referring to?
    http://apps.samsung.com/appquery/app...d.app.pinboard

I too have had every Note since the Note 2. For me, Note 2 through 4 got progressively better. I wasn't thrilled with 5 and then 7 was great except for that whole exploding battery thing. The Note 8 is without a doubt the best Note in my opinion. It does everything I've needed or used from the prior Notes and improved on every area.
    Tsepz_GP, Gray Area and king like this.
    01-20-2018 08:41 PM