Letgo Note8 purchase

xxxmerlinxxx

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking to purchase a Note 8 from Letgo. Seller sent me pics, has the s-pen. The IMEI number when checked is not blacklisted but shows up as a S8+. Is this normal? What else should I look for when buying a phone from a site like Letgo?

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
No that’s not normal. I’d pass. Buy from a reputable seller that at least goes through some sort of verification process.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
When it comes to a phone of this calibre, you can't take chances, there are some fake Note 8 phones out there, I've seen some on YouTube tut tut.

mike104393

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Yep fake, imei should register as a note 8. You can even go on Samsung to check warranty based on imei. This will tell you what you need to know. I would just purchase from swappa. You get PayPal protection and the website protection.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
All used phones sold online have risks. Search these forums, there's one purchased on swappa that got turned off by Verizon for non payment by original owner, 8 months after purchase. Swappa and PayPal said to late. There will be some that say that's rare, it may be, but it happens.

In this case, note 8 and it comes up as s8, run the opposite direction. If it's not a huge savings, go into your carrier store and just buy one, comes with warranty, used ones don't if your on Verizon. I know for a fact, the year warranty for phones is for original purchaser, been down that road already.

Note8uzer

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
I'm looking to purchase a Note 8 from Letgo. Seller sent me pics, has the s-pen. The IMEI number when checked is not blacklisted but shows up as a S8+. Is this normal? What else should I look for when buying a phone from a site like Letgo?

If you are on AT&T, I'll sell you my Note 8 at a great price. It's in perfect condition.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user