Dropped my phone a few days ago, contact Samsung Premium care, and got a replacement within 24 hours. Must say, this has been a pleasent experience oppose to all the other stories I've read online.
    02-02-2018 06:36 PM
    Dropped my phone a few days ago, contact Samsung Premium care, and got a replacement within 24 hours. Must say, this has been a pleasent experience oppose to all the other stories I've read online.
    That's good to hear. I've been thinking about adding it. I have a slim case but no screen protector. Guess it's worth the 11 bucks a month
    02-02-2018 06:41 PM
    Wow so you got the replacement phone the next day?? That's great
    02-02-2018 06:43 PM
    Yes, they are very good here in Australia also...
    mike104393 likes this.
    02-02-2018 10:25 PM
    To those who have used it, in the box I received a prepaid FedEx shipping label and a evelope with a usps first class label on it. Do I stick the FedEx label on top of the upsp label?

So far, the device they gave me is far better than the one I originally had. Go figure.
    amyf27 likes this.
    02-03-2018 01:54 AM
    To get Samsung Premium care, do you need sign up at the time of purchase or can you sign up later?
    02-04-2018 10:38 AM
    To those who have used the it, in the box I received a prepaid FedEx shipping label and a evelope with a usps first class label on it. Do I stick the FedEx label on top of the upsp label?
    That's what I did. The instructions say to affix the label to the envelope. Sometimes corporation rma needs to be translated. I returned my blueparrott bt under warranty and on the website it clearly states that we do not have to return the old one. But they emailed a return shipping label.

Also, my experience with customer care has been mostly great. I did have an issue where they wouldn't send me the replacement because there was something amis with my address and wouldn't tell me what it was. Turned out my address needed a direction, West, my street is three blocks long and no one uses the direction. I'm glad they are picky but c'mon.
    02-04-2018 12:12 PM
    To get Samsung Premium care, do you need sign up at the time of purchase or can you sign up later?
    Nope you can sign up anytime as long as your phone is in good condition.
    TheDonJ77 likes this.
    02-04-2018 03:31 PM
    That's what I did. The instructions say to affix the label to the envelope. Sometimes corporation rma needs to be translated. I returned my blueparrott bt under warranty and on the website it clearly states that we do not have to return the old one. But they emailed a return shipping label.

Also, my experience with customer care has been mostly great. I did have an issue where they wouldn't send me the replacement because there was something amis with my address and wouldn't tell me what it was. Turned out my address needed a direction, West, my street is three blocks long and no one uses the direction. I'm glad they are picky but c'mon.
    Thanks. I ended up calling customer service and they walked me through it. Best part with premium care, you have up to 3 claims per year. Pretty awesome. my experience with customer service has been stellar. Definitely glad I got it.
    TheDonJ77 likes this.
    02-04-2018 03:33 PM
    What is the deductible for phone replacement?
    02-04-2018 03:48 PM
    Did you mean screen replacement?
    02-04-2018 04:03 PM
    The deductible is $99.
    02-04-2018 04:49 PM
    $99
    02-04-2018 10:23 PM
    Did you mean screen replacement?
    No. Phone replacement if you need it replaced.
    02-04-2018 10:34 PM
    No. Phone replacement if you need it replaced.
    If you need the phone replaced because it is defective, I would doubt that you would be paying a $99 deductible. However, In the case of a broken screen, when it is your fault, then I would assume this deductible applies, whether they decide to repair your phone or replace it.
    02-05-2018 06:30 AM
    I just ditched the tempered glass on my Note 8 ...I had a full glue glass which was awesome...but recently my wife dropped my phone and the glass cracked....soo I removes the protector and decide to go naked...as Ian backed my Samsungs 1 time free screen replacement...here in India...Iam enjoying the feel and touch of the device but Ian rocking a case that's not really slim or hefty....
    02-05-2018 07:18 AM
    If you need the phone replaced because it is defective, I would doubt that you would be paying a $99 deductible. In the case of a broken screen, when it is your fault, then I would assume this applies whether they decide to repair your phone or replace it.
    I would suggest reaching out to Samsung premium care to find out what they cover. In regards to my case, I dropped it, screen cracked, called premium care, claim approved within minutes, paid deductable, received shipping information of replacement phone within an hour, received device next day plastic wrapped in samsung box, package defective device in enclosed evelope and dropped it off at FedEx. Either way, it was a pleasant experience. I even took extra measure and spoke with customer service about all the horrible stories I've read. They advised the most important thing is to use the supplied return label and personally drop it off to a person oppose to a dropbox. Too often they have cases where people drop off in a box and/or uses their own return label. This is when problems occur.
    02-05-2018 08:12 AM
    Good to hear some positive customer service stories from Sammy!
    02-05-2018 09:45 PM
    I replaced an S8+(died) and Note 8(stopped charging wirelessly) and had wonderful service and was sent replacements overnight.
    Gray Area and Relletti like this.
    02-06-2018 08:41 PM
    Excellent to have found this thread! I had ordered Samsung Premium Care today and then started to second guess myself.
    Gray Area likes this.
    02-07-2018 11:14 PM
    Not too bad of a service so far when it comes to warranty replacements for the manufacturer one year warranty The Replacements free in there is no deductible the only time you have to pay a deductible is if you do any physical damage to the phone if there's something mechanically wrong it's free to fix from understanding it seems like Samsung isn't very good at giving advice or helping with the premium care however the premium care team is great and it's helped every time I've called far more than Samsung's own customer service
    mike104393 and Relletti like this.
    08-17-2018 03:55 AM