02-14-2018 09:11 AM
27 12
tools
    I am on day 7 with my new Samsung Note 8.

I have been an iPhone user for 10 years.

I recently found an undiscovered talent for photography. My iPhone 6s plus was beyond broken. I also was over dealing with Apple as a whole. I have 14 days to try something new & heard this particular phone (Note) has the best camera out there on a phone. It was bad timing for my iPhone to break as now my money for a camera would be gone. Since I am in the initial stages of concert photography, I did not want an expensive camera, so, I decided to, very unhappily test drive this phone.

I am so very upset I never tried one before. Unsure if all Samsung products are this awesome ... I am honestly blown away. I still have so much to learn on it, but it is worth it.

Just my opinion after playing worth this for a week but, I believe people would try these phones and go back to as iPhone because they Just do not have the patience to take the time to learn something new. People want instant knowledge. And you can with Apple. A day or two ... no problem. It is simple. This Note does everything but bigger, better, louder, brighter, etc. Took some test photos and they look straight professional in first shot instead of taking 20 and hope one comes out perfect.

I have not one bad thing to say .... Oh but one thing. The charger cord is different on the end than any old cord. But, right in the box and for free at the store, (they gave me some free ones because i made a huge switch) they have adapters for your cords at home. Also they have a samsung wireless charger that is crazy fast. It's just not a big deal. I had to get all new Apple stuff when they changed their cord. They conveniently didn't make an adapter.

I'm sure I will eventually ruin into frustrations that's with anything. I can only stress tho iPhone users to at least take advantage of the test run days their cell place offers. Give it a try but be patient. It is so worth It.

And no I do not work for them but b Will if They want lol.
    02-12-2018 07:29 AM
    Iphone 3G, 4S, and 6 Plus owner here. I followed up both my 4S and 6 Plus with Galaxy Actives because both those iPhones died from water damage. I kept my S7 Active a year and really didn't care too too much for it. But I had finally gotten hooked on the Android experience verses where I saw Apple going. Keep in mind, the rest of my family is diehard iPhone and our main computer is an iMac. I went for the Note 8 because I really wanted the flagship device and a bigger screen. I've not been let down at all. This is the first Android device I've owned that doesn't feel like a "half-baked" poor man's iPhone. It's its own thing and does it well. And I like that I can mix and match basic software from my carrier (AT&T), Samsung, or Google. The only other phone I would consider right now is the Pixel 2 XL. And I decided against it since it's not fully supported by AT&T.
    02-14-2018 09:11 AM
27 12