Wet Charging Port Warning Going On & Off

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I had to to a warranty replacement with my S8+ for dead pixels. I took it to Verizon and they had a new (refurbished more likely) phone to me in two days.
Verizon sounds like they do what T-Mobile does where you keep your phone until the new one comes in then you go to the store they check it out and you do the exchange

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Verizon sounds like they do what T-Mobile does where you keep your phone until the new one comes in then you go to the store they check it out and you do the exchange

Or you put your phone into the same box that your new one comes in and send it back that way. Thats what verizon sent me, anyways.

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Or you put your phone into the same box that your new one comes in and send it back that way. Thats what verizon sent me, anyways.
Yes. I sent the old one back on the same box they sent my replacement in, UPS prepaid.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Lol. The water never went straight into the ports, just onto the screen, so I don't know how the port are acting all finicky.

Mine was on my bathroom counter. I think just a tiny bit must have got in there. I also read moisture or in a damp area (like when showering), can cause it. I've been lucky and mine hasn't had that message again.

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Mine was on my bathroom counter. I think just a tiny bit must have got in there. I also read moisture or in a damp area (like when showering), can cause it. I've been lucky and mine hasn't had that message again.

Ok, thank you. Not coming up quite frequently today, so maybe its almost fixed. I dont bring mine in the shower and live in Michigan, where we are still burning wood right now in our house.