WhatsApp Assistant conflicts

philliplavelle

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey All,

Just got my Note 8 and I love it.

Bit of background - I got one in October and really liked it but there were a couple of niggles. One of which was the fact that every time I asked Google to send a whatsapp message, it came back with 'You don't have an account set up for that contact'. For every contact I tried!!

It ended up driving me mad because I message people on Whatsapp using Android Auto and that was too much of an issue for me. So I initiated a return and then, what do you know? It sorted itself out! Typical.

Anyway, I have now bought a Note 8 and sold my iPhone because I really wanted to come back. And I"m having this same darn problem again.

See attachment. This is the message I get ALL the time.

Does anyone know how to fix it?

(Saving grace here is that Bixby jumps in to help. But it's not ideal because she doesn't read my message back, just asks me if I want to send it, which means I have a choice between taking my chances and hoping she got it right, or taking my eyes off the road, which I'm not doing.)

Hope someone can help. And yep, I have Hangouts installed. I can easily reply to a conversation once it starts - I just can't start a new one!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180209-171811.jpg
    Screenshot_20180209-171811.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 16

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084