How do I post a screenshot or pic?

JaneGI

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Im in the app, it says post your reply, but where do I select the pic I want to post? Seems like I can only write something? Im clearly missing it somewhere. Thanks

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I don't have the option of posting pics either. I am using AC app.
The AC app is quite limited for the forums and IIRC you can only attach a pic when you start a thread and not when you reply on an existing one.

I recommend you to use the Android Central Forums app or Tapatalk, they include more features and make easier following the forums.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
The AC app is quite limited for the forums and IIRC you can only attach a pic when you start a thread and not when you reply on an existing one.

I recommend you to use the Android Central Forums app or Tapatalk, they include more features and make easier following the forums.

Not true. I can see the paperclip as I type this and would be able to attach a picture if I wanted to.

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
If you do a Quick Reply without long pressing on one of the messages, the paperclip option is missing. If you don't want to quote somebody, but you wish to reply with a picture, long press on any message in the thread and you will be given several options: reply, reply with a quote, edit, etc. At the top of that screen, you will see the paperclip.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Obviously the quick reply doesn't, yet. But reply and quote reply both have the paperclip.

And you don't have to long press. Just tap on the message to get that list of options.

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
If you look now at the bottom of your screen, without doing a long press on my message, you should see an area with a heading that says Quick Reply. In that area it says Enter you Reply. It is there all of the time while reading posts. However, you must scroll to the bottom of the page to find it.
Here you won't find the paper clip, but you can start typing right away.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Obviously the quick reply doesn't, yet. But reply and quote reply both have the paperclip.

And you don't have to long press. Just tap on the message to get that list of options.

Had to try that and you're absolutely right. A single tap gives you the paperclip icon, with or without quote. Great! Thanks mate!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech