So on my AKG earphones that came with the s8 plus and Note 8 I have well my dog keeps eating them if I forget to put them up on my desk. Where can I get the replacement plastic covers? I'm down to one spare.
    02-12-2018 02:31 PM
    So on my AKG earphones that came with the s8 plus and Note 8 I have well my dog keeps eating them if I forget to put them up on my desk. Where can I get the replacement plastic covers? I'm down to one spare.
    My first guess would be Amazon, or Ebay. Maybe get a little bag or hard style small storage case for the earbuds so pup can't get to them.

We have a somewhat similar issue, but with my husband's cat. She loves eating MY Samsung/related cords. She's never once touched husband's or daughter's iphone cords. She's ruined probably 10 of my cords though, mostly the older Micro Usb ones, but a couple of the UsbC ones too grr.
    02-12-2018 02:34 PM
    I got my case on eBay it also says AKG on it... we too have pets that like to chew on certain things. I can't seem to post a link to the eBay listing but if you type AKG Case I'm sure you'll find it.
    02-13-2018 01:05 AM
    I'm a bit confused if you're looking for a case for the ear buds or you mean the silicon tips to seal them in your ear.

Anyway posters above have covered the case, but if you were looking for the ear tips just look for comply memory foam earbuds. They're way better than the ones that ship with earphones and they are actually usually sold as third party replacements anyway.
    fredd17 likes this.
    02-13-2018 01:12 AM
    Comply foam tips are great I use them on my earbuds as well.
    02-13-2018 09:46 AM