I just dumped my iPhone 7 Plus for the Note 8 yesterday. I'm amazed at how much I like most of the features. I got the blue color from Best Buy, guess they are the only ones with that color.
    02-13-2018 11:40 PM
    I love my 8 but do sometimes miss my 4!
    02-14-2018 12:24 AM
    Congrats on the phone. The Note 8 is a great device. True power house.
    02-14-2018 12:27 AM
    I too love my black Note 8. But, being the phone pheak that I am, I'm sure that I will buy the Note 9 when it drops.
    amyf27 likes this.
    02-14-2018 09:46 AM
    You should check Samsung's own... I think they're offering good deals on trade-ins plus the Note 8 at 750. Or any of the Valentine's day deals with carriers, but those usually require you to add a line.
    02-14-2018 12:32 PM
    I pulled the trigger last week. First phone without a removable battery and I am not missing my LG V20.
    02-14-2018 03:26 PM
    I rode the LG train for a while too. Started out with the bargain basement Leon, then the G4 and finally the V20. I sacrificed the G4 to the Samsung gods for $300 off of the Note 8 and a free Gear 360. Between the V20 and Note 8 I should be good in the phone department for a few years to come.
    02-15-2018 11:31 PM
    Got mine at launch and also coming from a Note 4, its a great upgrade and unless the Note 9 comes with major upgrades over the 8(which i doubt) then I'm sticking with my Note 8, it's been great and I still love it!
    Got my Note 8 at launch as well (received sept 7). Have around 7 higher end cases for it so I'm invested for awhile
    02-16-2018 05:28 AM
    I went from an S7 to the Note 8 on Friday, it's quite an improvement.
    Are you having any issues adjusting to the notable size difference between those two? I had the 7Edge before the S8+ then note 8. 7edge for me was too small. I liked it in general but it had some quirks for certain.
    02-16-2018 05:29 AM
    I probably would if the people I worked with didn't hate me and got me fired. No income means no phone right now.
    Yikes!
    TechNut79 likes this.
    02-16-2018 05:30 AM
    I love my 8 but do sometimes miss my 4!
    Miss the flat screen and bit wider presence right?
    02-16-2018 05:31 AM
    I too love my black Note 8. But, being the phone pheak that I am, I'm sure that I will buy the Note 9 when it drops.
    Phone freak here too. I have amassed a case collection though...feel a bit invested.
    chazglenn3 likes this.
    02-16-2018 05:32 AM
    Are you having any issues adjusting to the notable size difference between those two? I had the 7Edge before the S8+ then note 8. 7edge for me was too small. I liked it in general but it had some quirks for certain.
    Not really. I had an iPhone 6S+ prior to the S7, so I prefer a larger phone. It definitely requires two hands in more situations, but it's not bad at all.
    amyf27 likes this.
    02-16-2018 06:37 AM
    You'll love it!
    02-16-2018 06:51 PM
    Phone freak here too. I have amassed a case collection though...feel a bit invested.
    I only have two...the Samsung Alcantera case (love it) and the Spigen Ultra Hybrid S for when I need a kickstand like on an airplane.
    Yesterday 09:15 AM
    I am pulling the trigger next week un black! Cant wait!

I already sold my One Plus 3t so I am on my company iPhone for 2 weeks.
    Ooh. I wish you the best getting through those 2 weeks on Apple.
    Yesterday 11:47 AM
    Ooh. I wish you the best getting through those 2 weeks on Apple.
    Hi all, have an S8, unlocked on AT&T but reading all this makes me want to get the Note 8 instead of waiting for the S9 and then paying $900 for it!!
    Is the speed of the Note 8 that much of a difference over the S8?
    Any feedback is graciously appreciated
    Yesterday 01:44 PM
    Hi all, have an S8, unlocked on AT&T but reading all this makes me want to get the Note 8 instead of waiting for the S9 and then paying $900 for it!!
    Is the speed of the Note 8 that much of a difference over the S8?
    Any feedback is graciously appreciated
    I had the 8+. It's noticeable. It has everything imo. You would love it. I don't think I'll look at the S9+ - probably keeping my Note until the next Note
    Yesterday 01:53 PM
    If I switch it will be to the note 9. I'm so tired of switching phones. And after getting the note 8 then switching to the iPhone for a month. I'm so glad I switched back. I love all the features the note gives me. And the note 9 as of now would be the only thing to upgrade to. Only thing I wish is it would come with a flat screen option. I prefer that.
    Yesterday 02:11 PM
    Only thing I wish is it would come with a flat screen option. I prefer that.
    +1
    Fred Larsen likes this.
    Yesterday 04:08 PM
    I had the 8+. It's noticeable. It has everything imo. You would love it. I don't think I'll look at the S9+ - probably keeping my Note until the next Note
    Thanks so much for the feedback , hope I can get a good trade in value for my S8...take care all.
    amyf27 likes this.
    Yesterday 04:37 PM
    Thanks so much for the feedback , hope I can get a good trade in value for my S8...take care all.
    Huge size difference. Make sure you hold on in the store before you buy one.

I had S8 Plus before Note 8. ONLY got note 8 because I must have spen. If you don't need spen, you don't need a Note. S8 and S8 Plus are more than fast and fluid enough. There is not that much difference moving to Note 8. It's all about the spen.
    amyf27 likes this.
    Today 10:26 AM
    In all fairness the S7 wasn't a pleasant experience for me. I've always had newer phones and while the S7 did some things well it was a slug the last few months. The Note 8 is really impressive. The fingerprint scanner is so nice to use for a change.
    The s7 for me was the same experience I didn't like it at all... I went back to apple for a bit, got the s8 plus and now the note 8.
    Today 10:38 AM
    The s7 for me was the same experience I didn't like it at all... I went back to apple for a bit, got the s8 plus and now the note 8.
    I immediately noticed a difference in speed from my iPhone 6S+ to the S7, but it was bearable. It ended up being horrible. This note is a beast so far though.
    Today 10:56 AM
    Huge size difference. Make sure you hold on in the store before you buy one.

I had S8 Plus before Note 8. ONLY got note 8 because I must have spen. If you don't need spen, you don't need a Note. S8 and S8 Plus are more than fast and fluid enough. There is not that much difference moving to Note 8. It's all about the spen.
    Great information... Never really used an spen...maybe I'll wait for GS9 or Note9...
    Today 03:19 PM
51 123