I factory reset my note 8 last night, and am unable to log back into my google account. the password is correct, I get to the agree to terms and privacy page, but then i get " sorry something went wrong there, try again" message. I was able to add my work gmail account, but my personal one will not be accepted. Google is blaming samsung, samsung is blaming google. Samsung also said they would help in 1-2 days. great. Secondary issue, I have the same exact error when trying to sign into Chrome on my computers.
    Someone, anyone please help.
    02-13-2018 01:05 PM
    When I first got my Samsung Account, I would find the same thing as you and get the message "sorry something went wrong", I would just go back one page and it seemed everything would carry on normally thereafter. Maybe that will work for you.
    02-13-2018 01:33 PM
    Thanks. This was no help.
    Just a note, this is for the google account.
    02-13-2018 01:36 PM
    I factory reset my note 8 last night, and am unable to log back into my google account. the password is correct, I get to the agree to terms and privacy page, but then i get " sorry something went wrong there, try again" message. I was able to add my work gmail account, but my personal one will not be accepted. Google is blaming samsung, samsung is blaming google. Samsung also said they would help in 1-2 days. great. Secondary issue, I have the same exact error when trying to sign into Chrome on my computers.
    Someone, anyone please help.
    Samsung web page seems functional now. Yesterday it was a real mess, web address indicated that it was not secure, Samsung had shut it down. I've had continued problems with Google and Samsung logons not functioning independently.
    02-13-2018 01:45 PM