Anyone Getting the "Itch"

Auronda40

Sep 8, 2017
Visit site
Well....I got the itch and I scratched it. Got an iPhone 8 Plus and still have my Note 8 and now I’m having the issue of which one do I wanna use more. Ugh. It’s maddening. I can’t pick a device. I love that Note 8 but I also love the apple ecosystem which I am deeply in with my iMac and iPad and the kids. Sucks. I literally don’t know what the right choice is. Anyone have advice?

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Well....I got the itch and I scratched it. Got an iPhone 8 Plus and still have my Note 8 and now I’m having the issue of which one do I wanna use more. Ugh. It’s maddening. I can’t pick a device. I love that Note 8 but I also love the apple ecosystem which I am deeply in with my iMac and iPad and the kids. Sucks. I literally don’t know what the right choice is. Anyone have advice?
That's a hard one. I love iphones. If I didn't have a Note, I would definitely have an iphone.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I got that first before the 8 plus and took it back two days later on account of the small size. I now know I will always buy a large phone. However, once the X Plus comes I'd be interested again
And that may be one of the reasons I don't switch. love the big screen of my Note. And I'm really reliant on the s-pen. And Samsung Pay. And I like Android Auto better then Car Play.

Auronda40

Sep 8, 2017
Visit site
I'm a little disgruntled with Samsung Pay. Used it at Win Dixie and next thing I know there were two charges that were not mine. One was a small$3 test charge it seemed and then a $45 one right after from that same store. How on Earth did my mobile pay get hacked?

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm a little disgruntled with Samsung Pay. Used it at Win Dixie and next thing I know there were two charges that were not mine. One was a small$3 test charge it seemed and then a $45 one right after from that same store. How on Earth did my mobile pay get hacked?
That doesn't sound good. It hasn't ever happened to me. But, I'm sure that kinda thing could happen to Apple Pay as well.

Auronda40

Sep 8, 2017
Visit site
I love the surround sound effects of the speakers. Just loving that. It’s still boring in comparison to my Note 8 but you just can’t beat that ecosystem sync up. Everything just flows perfectly. Note 8 is the better phone and Apple has the best ecosystem. I just can’t make my permanent choice like I really want to. iPhone 8 is a great phone

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I love the surround sound effects of the speakers. Just loving that. It’s still boring in comparison to my Note 8 but you just can’t beat that ecosystem sync up. Everything just flows perfectly. Note 8 is the better phone and Apple has the best ecosystem. I just can’t make my permanent choice like I really want to. iPhone 8 is a great phone
I like the iphone as a smartphone, but the Apple ecosystem is what keeps me away. I just can't get down with it for too long.

Auronda40

Sep 8, 2017
Visit site
Then I tell myself well, there’s Google Suite. Google has a notes app, google has a photos app, etc. those things all sync up on devices as well. There really is no excuse for me to not be fully satisfied with my Note yet here I am.

Law2138

Trusted Member
Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Had an itch to switch from the LG G6 to the Pixel 2 in October 2017...I held out a bit longer and now I'm thinking P2 on sale or maybe just wait for the P3.

I'll probably wait, but I'm pretty anxious to try out Project Fi against my current service with AT&T. I'd also like to play around with previews of Android P when it hits.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Wow... that IS the first Samsung Pay hack that I've heard of also! Have you reported it to both your Bank (I'm sure you have) AND the Samsung Pay folks?

Auronda40

Sep 8, 2017
Visit site
Reported to both. Yes sir. Samsung sent back some generic email and the bank reversed everything and I canceled my debit card and ordered another

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Reported to both. Yes sir. Samsung sent back some generic email and the bank reversed everything and I canceled my debit card and ordered another
I'm amazed with the way they've (Samsung) got the "Virtual Card" thing set up and then having to have us actually login in with either a fingerprint or iris to finish the transaction, that these damned hackers can still pull this stuff off... unbelievable! Glad you got everything reversed!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae