Anyone Getting the "Itch"

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I think I'll be taking a holiday from AC during the launch of the S9's just to make sure I don't get drawn in to it. The S9+ looks great but definitely not enough difference from the N8 to warrant a switch. I'll defo miss my S-Pen when I jump this week I know that much

Snap.

Until I see some pictures taken by it and get sucked in as usual. :)

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
No itch for me. I have a phone that works and does everything I need it to do. People who get the itch for something new, even though it may not be better, are just bored and want something different.
Even the S9+ will have the slightly smaller, rounded corners screen. I think the Note8 looks a lot better than the S8+.
Maybe the scratchers should just try a new theme, icon pack or launcher.
I think the Note8 is still the best phone out there. I don't want to waste time going back and forth, especially when T-mobile charges more and more for each Jump.

Nubwy

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
For me, I'm finding I am liking the bezel. I have a Note 8 that I'm afraid of breaking, so I'm going to get the smaller Pixel 2 so I can have a backup/work phone.

iamalquarles

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm completely fine with my Note 8. I had the S8+ prior to it and felt that something was missing. With the Note 8, I have everything I need. At least until the Note 9 comes out, but all in all, I think I'm fully committed to the Note series going forward.

thecaringkind

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I ALWAYS get the itch to try something new but you know what? I'm not impressed with what is out there right now. My Note8 covers ALL the bases for me to this day. It's functionality is still unrivaled especially if you're an active SPen user so, yeahhhhhhhhh I'm sticking with the best until someone shows that their product is better.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I have to say I was a little concerned when the Note 8 came out - I didn't want to go through anymore Recalls like I did twice with the Note 7. 5 months in and no recalls :) I did have to get a warranty replacement but that was handled well and I've had a good experience with it.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
One of the things I'm looking forward to is keeping my Note8 for a full two years and being wowed when I actually upgrade to the NoteX. I haven't kept a smartphone for two years since my HTC Tilt back in 2007.

Spernico

Feb 21, 2018
Visit site
Have it about 4 months and love it. Being waterproof is also great. Was in the pool all day with my son filming under water. Great not having to worry about getting it wet. Wish battery would last a little longer. Not much difference than my droid turbo 2 which was my last phone that I kept for 3 years. Which in tech time is forever. Yes wish it was a little wider too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol