Keeping the screen clean....

diagoro

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else notice that the screen gets harder to keep clean over time? Previously with my note 4, I had to clean the screen several times a day.

Was pretty amazed at how seldom I originally had to clean the note 8's screen. But now it's back to doing so several times a day. I'm not a heavy lotion user, and keep hands clean.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else notice that the screen gets harder to keep clean over time? Previously with my note 4, I had to clean the screen several times a day.

Was pretty amazed at how seldom I originally had to clean the note 8's screen. But now it's back to doing so several times a day. I'm not a heavy lotion user, and keep hands clean.
Seems ok to me. I use this stuff and this microfiber cloth - always.
21224a35ba7a43f4c68fb2f98b6486ec.jpg

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site

Yes! It is MUCH more.of a fingerprint magnet than it used to be

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I have the new Zagg elite curve tempered glass protector on my N8. It really is smudge resistant as promised on the packaging.
I seldom need to clean it.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
It’s most likely the oleophobic coating wearing off.

Oleophobic coatings are not permanent and wear off over time, especially when under use.

How long it takes to wear off depends on application and other conditions.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon