I have a N8 and i am using blackberry hub as my emails client. I never experienced samsung email client but rating on Google play for samsung email is very poor. Please share your samsung email experience and is it any good compare to blackberry hub???
    02-21-2018 06:17 PM
    I have a N8 and i am using blackberry hub as my emails client. I never experienced samsung email client but rating on Google play for samsung email is very poor. Please share your samsung email experience and is it any good compare to blackberry hub???
    Well, I've not used the Blackberrynhub, but I use the Samsung email for my Microsoft exchange work account and it's been great. No issues really with it.
    tube517 likes this.
    02-21-2018 06:23 PM
    Well, I've not used the Blackberrynhub, but I use the Samsung email for my Microsoft exchange work account and it's been great. No issues really with it.
    Same here. No issues with exchange account
    02-21-2018 06:49 PM
    I have tried almost all the other email apps, and none make it easier than the Samsung.
    02-21-2018 08:29 PM
    Would you recommend it over Gmail?
    02-21-2018 09:10 PM
    it's kinda sterile like all the other Samsung apps but it works just as good as Gmail with two advantages. swipe left to delete but sweetie right for options, and you can control when you receive emails better. I have it set for once a day.
    02-21-2018 10:06 PM
    I recommend Nine for exchange, but use Samsung email for others. Simple and neat.
    02-21-2018 10:45 PM
    It's good but no themes.. I don't like black on a glaring white
    02-21-2018 11:30 PM
    I would like to use the Samsung Email app but my issue is Period to Sync. I check off all and it seems to take forever and drains my battery. Anyone know how to fix this?

To answer the posters question the Samsung App looks good. BlackBerry Hub and Outlook are also good. All 3 are clean and easy to use.
    02-22-2018 05:43 AM
    I use the stock email app for work exchange email and always liked it. Never had an issue with it. Nine is great too.
    02-22-2018 09:21 AM
    I use both Samsung Email and Samsung Focus fory work Exchange account and it works beautifully, no problems here.

The people who are probably giving it bad rating are people trying to use it on Non-Samsung phones.
    02-22-2018 10:32 AM
    I use the BlackBerry Hub and to me it is much better than the Samsung email client. Just try it and see what you like better. I have 4 Gmail accounts, 1 Outlook exchange account, and 1 work EAS account all working beautifully in HUB. For me, I like the centralized handling of all those email accounts, plus txts, phone calls, voice mail, Messenger, etc.. - ALL incoming and outgoing communications right there in an efficient interface. To each his own...
    Bfalcon1 and BB_PP like this.
    02-22-2018 11:06 AM
    Until recently, I always had Samsungs. I prefer the email app that used to come with Samsungs, but that's not the "Samsung Email" app that's available in Play. Unfortunately, the original Samsung email app doesn't install on another phone, so I'm stuck with a choice of apps I don't really like.
    02-22-2018 02:08 PM