amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
On T-Mobile here and on the January security update I checked this morning and don't have any other updates available at this point. But I have a tablet on Verizon and it did get an update although I just bought that yesterday

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
My battery was at 18% and it started downloading automatically last night when I was at a friend's house without a charger.

DsM

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Why do you detest Verizon?

Because as a 15 year customer I have found retail staff are either ignorant or wilfully deceptive. I've been lied to about switching phone numbers, unlimited data, financing options, etc. I try to deal through Best Buy.

JPR45

Oct 3, 2016
Visit site
Why do you detest Verizon?
Two complaints I have and they are related; Verizon blocks access to Samsung cloud, which in itself causes all kinds of backup issues, most notably the backup up of Samsung notes. For cloud backup that forces you to Verizon cloud, maximum of 5gb, then they charge you. There are work arounds but not seamless. They do have the best coverage , where I travel, that's the only reason I'm still with them. T-mob would be my choice.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, kind of baffling. And people actually pay for a service that's free through multiple apps.
Who would pay for Navigator? I'm sure you guys could use the Google Maps and Waze, right?

I have my my tab S3 throughVerizon, but all my lines through TMobile at this time.

JPR45

Oct 3, 2016
Visit site
I've used Google maps seems like forever, always works everywhere mapping has been done. Pre-installed bloat ware can be disabled, but still sets there, useless annoyance, but that's another rant.