How do I download my calendar from my note 8 to my PC?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date

bbgpsuser

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
What calendar app do you use on your PC? Assuming that your phone is using the Google calendar it is usually very easy to configure the desktop calendar app to access the Google calendar.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! As mentioned above, if you've entered your calendar events into your Google account on the phone's Calendar app, you can go to calendar.google.com on your computer browser and see the events there as well. But if you entered the events into the local Phone account or your Samsung account, it may be trickier. See if there's an option in the calendar app to Export your calendar events to a .csv file. You can then copy that .csv file to your computer and import it into the calendar program you use on it (e.g., Outlook or Mail and Calendar).

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
That depends on whether you want to link the calendars (so entering something on one will show up on the other), do it unidirectionally (only changes on one of them will show up in both of them) or bidirectionally (you can make the change on the PC or the phone and it will show up on both) or just copy what's on the phone calendar now to the C as a one-time thing.

Google link google calendar to Android and you'll see many links to link the calendars in different ways. (If you want to "download" it so it shows on your Windows calendar, try link google calendar to Windows.) With enough work, you can link the phone, the PC's calendar and Google Calendar (and others - I have Cozi linked to mine also). But it is work (maybe only half an hour, but it seemed like work to me - it would be so much easier if all calendars could just take and give ICS links.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance