When is video calling going to be enabled by default on the note 8? And wheres oreo!

Everytime i trie to enable it ,it says its turned off and i heard xfinity doesnt support it yet? Soo when r they gona fix it??! And wheres oreo
    03-05-2018 12:16 AM
    Hello
    03-07-2018 11:19 PM
    No One answered cause no one knows. Oh and I work for Xfinity.
    03-08-2018 01:00 PM
    No One answered cause no one knows. Oh and I work for Xfinity.
    How about mobile hotspot? Does that work when connected to 4G?
    03-08-2018 02:41 PM
    How about mobile hotspot? Does that work when connected to 4G?
    Haven't actually tried the mobile hotspot, but I did link my phone and my Tab S2 with Samsung Flow and it worked great. The tablet is did I only and pulled internet from my phone.
    03-08-2018 04:08 PM
    Haven't actually tried the mobile hotspot, but I did link my phone and my Tab S2 with Samsung Flow and it worked great. The tablet is did I only and pulled internet from my phone.
    I need to connect to my computer. so need hotspot
    03-08-2018 04:18 PM
    I think you can do it with Samsung Flow.
    03-11-2018 09:51 AM
    why don't you use a better app? Google duo is very good and universal. WhatsApp is ok. generally the video calling on the stock dialer only works within the same network and sometimes even the same phone brand.
    03-12-2018 12:30 AM
    Yea but i want to be able to do it staight from messages or contacts or calls not go to a seperate app to do it smh
    03-12-2018 12:40 AM
    I have completely dumped the Samsung dialer for the pixel so duo is integrated.

so much better.
    03-12-2018 12:47 AM
    Tel me how to do tht plz
    03-12-2018 01:17 AM
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...ialer-t3557412

Please read first. However since it's an app it shouldn't hurt anything
    03-12-2018 01:30 AM
    How much did the phone cost with them? I would NEVER buy a cell phone or plan from Comcast/Xfinity. Their internet and cable tv is crap down here. Goes down a lot and their customer service stinks. I will sell their customer service and tech department has improved a lot the last year or so. I wish they had ATT Uverse around here. I had them in St. Louis and their service is great. They have it on the east coast of Florida and parts of North FL but down down here. IF they ever came down here we would drop them and get back to ATT in a heartbeat.
    svtcobra likes this.
    03-12-2018 01:38 AM
    That's a helpful reply
    Harlemknight likes this.
    03-12-2018 01:49 AM
    How much did the phone cost with them? I would NEVER buy a cell phone or plan from Comcast/Xfinity. Their internet and cable tv is crap down here. Goes down a lot and their customer service stinks. I will sell their customer service and tech department has improved a lot the last year or so. I wish they had ATT Uverse around here. I had them in St. Louis and their service is great. They have it on the east coast of Florida and parts of North FL but down down here. IF they ever came down here we would drop them and get back to ATT in a heartbeat.
    Costs about the same. Comcast runs on Verizon as a MVNO.

Either way his home ISP being Comcast isn't really the concern so your rant isn't as helpful to him .
    03-12-2018 01:50 AM
    When is video calling going to be enabled by default on the note 8? And wheres oreo!

Everytime i trie to enable it ,it says its turned off and i heard xfinity doesnt support it yet? Soo when r they gona fix it??! And wheres oreo
    Oreo -- I wouldn't worry about. If/when it comes it will be a little while down the road.

As for the video calling it may work if you are calling someone else using Android / a "Xfinity" branded phone. Not sure though. I haven't played with their version of phones much. I do know they run on Verizon (who I use) and if you have a Verizon to Verizon Call w/ both being Android phones you can do video calling .. But only if those are met.
    03-12-2018 01:52 AM
    Costs about the same. Comcast runs on Verizon as a MVNO.

Either way his home ISP being Comcast isn't really the concern so your rant isn't as helpful to him .
    I was asking about it because I remember someone said Comcast listed the Note 8 for purchase from Xfinity for $1,200 they saw when the Note 8 was first revealed.
    03-12-2018 02:00 AM
    I was asking about it because I remember someone said Comcast listed the Note 8 for purchase from Xfinity for $1,200 they saw when the Note 8 was first revealed.
    I doubt that was the case. The phone prices are really close to all the others -- not jacked up or anything.

Either way the price of the phone / rant about customer service wasn't really what was being asked. Just saying try and stick to helping the OP with the question versus describing your own hate for said company :P.
    03-12-2018 02:02 AM
    Yea the customer service does suck. Btw i heard oreo is going to drop on the 28th of march or something like that soo nvm but thanks. And yea when i try enable it ,it says its been turned off and i heard they dont support that yet but when wtf?!?!
    03-12-2018 03:20 PM
    Hello
    03-16-2018 01:03 AM
    Yea the customer service does suck. Btw i heard oreo is going to drop on the 28th of march or something like that soo nvm but thanks. And yea when i try enable it ,it says its been turned off and i heard they dont support that yet but when wtf?!?!
    You'd have to ask Xfinity. Honestly none of will know if they will ever support it. Since they are a MVNO of Verizon it's really up to them wanting to support it and Verizon allowing it.
    Z06guyC7 likes this.
    03-16-2018 07:13 AM
    Hello
    Impatient much??. Not everyone has this forum on their let's check it every 2 hours hot list. The long and short is if they don't support it I would just use Duo yeah it's a separate app but who cares it works better anyways. And remember these people are trying to help don't annoy them!
    03-16-2018 11:08 AM
    Impatient much??. Not everyone has this forum on their let's check it every 2 hours hot list. The long and short is if they don't support it I would just use Duo yeah it's a separate app but who cares it works better anyways. And remember these people are trying to help don't annoy them!
    Duo is the easiest and best way.
    03-16-2018 03:51 PM