No BIXBY VOICE? for Japan region?

gtxnine

Mar 6, 2018
Visit site
can someone clarify please if Bixby voice depends on carrier for implementing it?
I currently reside in Japan and just got my Note 8 from KDDI AU carrier but for some reason when I pressed the bixby button there is no bixby voice but just bixby home, I tried setting my language to English but still no luck. I searched from all the settings and still no luck, there is a bixby voice from the app management which says (Bixby voice dummy)

I have a friend whos in different carrier which is NTT Docomo and they dont have bixby voice either.

Can someone clarify pls.

ConceptVBS

May 25, 2010
Visit site
can someone clarify please if Bixby voice depends on carrier for implementing it?
I currently reside in Japan and just got my Note 8 from KDDI AU carrier but for some reason when I pressed the bixby button there is no bixby voice but just bixby home, I tried setting my language to English but still no luck. I searched from all the settings and still no luck, there is a bixby voice from the app management which says (Bixby voice dummy)

I have a friend whos in different carrier which is NTT Docomo and they dont have bixby voice either.

Can someone clarify pls.

You have to download the Bixby Voice software. Go to the settings menu in Bixby to download it.

Anthony Segar

Jun 19, 2018
Visit site
Didn't find this at first so I started another thread called "Galaxy 9+ NTTDocomo Bixby Voice will not launch." @ConceptVBS In Bixby settings there is no way to download Bixby Voice.

Clicked the pencil icon for edit / delete and I see no way to delete.

Anthony Segar

Jun 19, 2018
Visit site
You have to download the Bixby Voice software. Go to the settings menu in Bixby to download it.

Didn't find this at first so I started another thread called "Galaxy 9+ NTTDocomo Bixby Voice will not launch." @ConceptVBS In Bixby settings there is no way to download Bixby Voice.

Clicked the pencil icon for edit / delete and I see no way to delete.