North Korea rejected the Olympic edition Note 8!

kitmo

Sep 2, 2017
Visit site
I bet the South and North Koreans exchanged lots of info. with one another --quietly when no one was listening in. Hard on the North Koreans to get a taste of life in South Korea.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I bet the South and North Koreans exchanged lots of info. with one another --quietly when no one was listening in. Hard on the North Koreans to get a taste of life in South Korea.

I would think North Korea gets most of its electronics from China, and Chinese type brands. I'm sure some of their tvs and computers are Samsung, but most probably from China. Kim Jong Un uses a mac though.

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
He's MOSTLY accurate. Yes North Korea has an extremely oppressive government that needs to be removed. Where it's is wrong is that it is hardly incompetent. The North Koreans are more technically savvy then you think. These are the guys that brought down Sony and have stolen hundreds of millions of dollars from banks via hacking.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
He's MOSTLY accurate. Yes North Korea has an extremely oppressive government that needs to be removed. Where it's is wrong is that it is hardly incompetent. The North Koreans are more technically savvy then you think. These are the guys that brought down Sony and have stolen hundreds of millions of dollars from banks via hacking.

True. Most of those people attend Kim Il Sung university. The typical north Korean doesn't have access to all this tech stuff though.

There are photos showing the supreme leader using a Mac and using an HTC phone. Who knows, maybe Kim Jong Un uses a Mate 10 Pro Porsche Edition now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12