That limited edition Note 8 that all Olympians got, well the North Korean government forbid the athletes from getting them.

The last video is an example of the smartphones North Koreans get.

03-06-2018 05:03 PM
    I bet the South and North Koreans exchanged lots of info. with one another --quietly when no one was listening in. Hard on the North Koreans to get a taste of life in South Korea.
    03-07-2018 12:24 AM
    I bet the South and North Koreans exchanged lots of info. with one another --quietly when no one was listening in. Hard on the North Koreans to get a taste of life in South Korea.
    I would think North Korea gets most of its electronics from China, and Chinese type brands. I'm sure some of their tvs and computers are Samsung, but most probably from China. Kim Jong Un uses a mac though.
    03-07-2018 12:44 AM
    I would think North Korea gets most of its electronics from China, and Chinese type brands. I'm sure some of their tvs and computers are Samsung, but most probably from China. Kim Jong Un uses a mac though.
    How did you know he uses Mac?
    03-07-2018 06:26 AM
    He's MOSTLY accurate. Yes North Korea has an extremely oppressive government that needs to be removed. Where it's is wrong is that it is hardly incompetent. The North Koreans are more technically savvy then you think. These are the guys that brought down Sony and have stolen hundreds of millions of dollars from banks via hacking.
    03-07-2018 09:41 AM
    He's MOSTLY accurate. Yes North Korea has an extremely oppressive government that needs to be removed. Where it's is wrong is that it is hardly incompetent. The North Koreans are more technically savvy then you think. These are the guys that brought down Sony and have stolen hundreds of millions of dollars from banks via hacking.
    True. Most of those people attend Kim Il Sung university. The typical north Korean doesn't have access to all this tech stuff though.

There are photos showing the supreme leader using a Mac and using an HTC phone. Who knows, maybe Kim Jong Un uses a Mate 10 Pro Porsche Edition now.
    03-07-2018 01:03 PM