How do I remove my originally synced gmail account from my note 8 that was hard factory resetted?

Matthew Barton1129

Mar 8, 2018
Visit site
Ok long story short..
Got locked out of my screen lock on my note 8. I got locked out of my gmail account because I couldn't log in because my 2 step verification was only sent to that phone and I couldn't get into the phone. So I talked to Samsung support lady. She told me to hard factory reset my phone after I turned it off. Well idk if she forgot or was an ***** but she didn't take into consideration that I can't access my gmail. So now I can't access the phone because I can't log in with originally synced account. So how do I remove it so I can sync my new 1?

KruseLudsMobile

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Ok long story short..
Got locked out of my screen lock on my note 8. I got locked out of my gmail account because I couldn't log in because my 2 step verification was only sent to that phone and I couldn't get into the phone. So I talked to Samsung support lady. She told me to hard factory reset my phone after I turned it off. Well idk if she forgot or was an ***** but she didn't take into consideration that I can't access my gmail. So now I can't access the phone because I can't log in with originally synced account. So how do I remove it so I can sync my new 1?
Not sure but I would suggest... Log into your gmail account on a web browser and said that you forgot your password at which point you vmcan gave is send an email to your backup account...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay