I don't know what else can I do to improve the battery life. I have the phone for more than a week now and I am trying everything.

Today I used it at the gym for around 50 minutes (20 minutes youtube stream) and 30 minutes listening to music via my bluetooth headset.

The phone lost around 15% which for me is great giving that I was using mobile data. My problem is when I went to work, using wifi and barely using the phone for a combined 15 minutes (replying to couple of emails, using slack to communicate with my team etc..) my battery drained to reach 52%.

What the hell is going on? I have put almost all aps to sleep (snapchat, facebook etc..), turned off samsung sync for everything kept only gmail sync for my emails. Using black theme when available in apps (samsung browser + telegram) - what else can I do? it is driving me crazy, especially when I see posts here about people getting 6 hours of SOT. I am in Hawaii and I googled for repairing stores other than Samsung and found few like TCAWireless and others. Should I visit?

Any recommendation would be much appreciated.
    03-14-2018 01:44 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! How's the cell signal strength at work? If it's poor, that can eat up your battery, even if you have wi-fi turned on.

Show us some battery stats for a day at work. Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
    2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
    3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
    4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html
    You might have to install a 3rd party battery monitor, like GSam Battery Monitor, to get the Cell Signal Strength graph.
    03-14-2018 11:02 AM