Note 9 6.5 inch Y/N

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
With the Note 9 only about 6 months away and Apple rumoured to launch 3 different models including a 6.5 inch model, let's hear what people realistically expect from the Note 9 (leave Oreo and updates out of the discussion as there's enough threads about that already)
I think it could be possible we see 6.5 inch and even less bezels for absolute max screen to body ratio, if Apple is doing 6.5 then Samsung really have to as well.
Camera from S9+ or better is a given but will we get dual front cameras as well?
That graphene battery technology maybe?
how about the metal 12 thing?
It's about time the s-pen got a radical overhaul don't you think?
So what do you think is realistic and what would you LIKE to do see?

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
There is actually a Note 9 forum here, and a "Note 9 features you'd like to see" thread in there. Go check it out.

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
IDK, unless there's something really ground breaking or compelling about the N9 I may stick with my N8 for now. Guess we shall see... :)

cheers,
BR

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm expecting it to get the dual front cameras on the Galaxy A8 2018 plus the S9+ dual back camera. Mainly because this year it seems the camera is Samsung's theme.

Other than that, not expecting much else different from the S9+.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
personally I don't care about the in-screen fps and only reason I will probably get a note 9 is that I ended up with 2 Note 8s so one can be sold to subsidise the cost.
I would like to see the 512gb SoC in the 9 but I doubt it, maybe a limited edition will get it

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
With the Note 9 only about 6 months away and Apple rumoured to launch 3 different models including a 6.5 inch model, let's hear what people realistically expect from the Note 9 (leave Oreo and updates out of the discussion as there's enough threads about that already)
I think it could be possible we see 6.5 inch and even less bezels for absolute max screen to body ratio, if Apple is doing 6.5 then Samsung really have to as well.
Camera from S9+ or better is a given but will we get dual front cameras as well?
That graphene battery technology maybe?
how about the metal 12 thing?
It's about time the s-pen got a radical overhaul don't you think?
So what do you think is realistic and what would you LIKE to do see?

Bro if apple is doing 6.5 it's bc Sammy is making the panel (most likely).

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I think I am one of the few that actually prefers the new aspect ratio. I don't want the phone any wider than it is.
I'm with you. Bigger screen with it being wider screen would suck, I would probably stay with note 8 or go to s9 plus.

Fix would be offer 2 sizes like s9 series. This way the people that want to hold a tablet to their heads can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance