Car Mounts for the Note 8

Bianca Horkan

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
So, after almost 8 months my current set up (see the photo) has failed. The sticky/suction base will no longer adhere to my dashboard.

I don't have a CD player and my vents fins run vertical (not horizontal).

I don't really want to adhere a magnetic sticker to my case to make it work with a magnetic mount unless it's absolutely necessary.

It's a bonus if I'd be able to rotate the phone into landscape mode for watching videos (during my lunch break).

What's been working for you? Could you share a link to it so I could take a look. If it's pricier but could work for more phones I'd consider it an option.

Thanks!
a97967b87a9b336ad1493683e2f408da.jpg

KruseLudsMobile

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
So, after almost 8 months my current set up (see the photo) has failed. The sticky/suction base will no longer adhere to my dashboard.

I don't have a CD player and my vents fins run vertical (not horizontal).

I don't really want to adhere a magnetic sticker to my case to make it work with a magnetic mount unless it's absolutely necessary.

It's a bonus if I'd be able to rotate the phone into landscape mode for watching videos (during my lunch break).

What's been working for you? Could you share a link to it so I could take a look. If it's pricier but could work for more phones I'd consider it an option.

Thanks!
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180327/a97967b87a9b336ad1493683e2f408da.jpg
Look here: I've been using it for years, it's always been the best solution (go to the link, scroll down & watch the video):

https://www.proclipusa.com

bialy

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
Check out Morphie system but seems unnecessary to have a battery case since N8 has good life.
Check out Mpow products as I used CD car mount which so-far so-good

PapaBless

Sep 17, 2017
Visit site
This is the one I use in my car and my girlfriend's car. After trying every kind of mount option for our phones this one is our favorite and we both feel like our phones are secure when we mount it.
ce752f02753d4b219ec81f4bf611e05f.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc