Got a SMS about a verification code for my Gmail account but never signed in to change anything. Now when I ho on to change my password when I follow the steps and put certain things in to verify such as the code they send to your email it say can't verify its my account . And ideas of what's going on . My account doesn't say my password has change recently either
    03-28-2018 10:04 AM
    Sounds like someone was trying to hack in. I would click send me a new code.
    03-28-2018 10:06 AM
    Sounds like someone was trying to hack in. I would click send me a new code.
    Yea I've been doing that I don't remember my password so I went to change password . It asked to put in the last password I remember I did that .which takes me to another option of sending a code to my number I did that and out the code in . Which takes me to another area which say something about sending a code to my email the email never comes to my Gmail account tho but it come to a different email address that I out in once I put that in it tells me it can't verify that it is me . I also changed my settings to a two step verification and I received that email but never received a email about password change .
    03-28-2018 10:40 AM
    Yea I've been doing that I don't remember my password so I went to change password . It asked to put in the last password I remember I did that .which takes me to another option of sending a code to my number I did that and out the code in . Which takes me to another area which say something about sending a code to my email the email never comes to my Gmail account tho but it come to a different email address that I out in once I put that in it tells me it can't verify that it is me . I also changed my settings to a two step verification and I received that email but never received a email about password change .
    Have you tried logging to your Gmail account from a desktop or laptop?
    03-29-2018 01:59 AM