Note 8, Oreo/Touchwiz9 Update, & Where is the other half of my damn keyboard.

Stealthieone

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: Note 8, Oreo/Touchwiz9 Update, & Where is the other half of my damn keyboard.

No he mean the stickers and the gifs buttons. I was looking for those feature as well. It gives me 1 more reason to hate at&t.

Although, the videos of people showing the features are s8 / s9 owners. So I thought it was only for the new phone s9. Can someone verify this if you have a different carrier with note 8?
I hate att... My phone died and i was leaving out on a flight to see my terminally ill mother and i needed a new phone... Best they would do is tell me we will deliver one to you in 4 business days... Pleaded with them.. Nope wouldn't do nothing for me.. A replacement phone i had less than a month... Left the store went to tmobile....I'll never use anything att ever

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: Note 8, Oreo/Touchwiz9 Update, & Where is the other half of my damn keyboard.

I'll never use anything att ever

I am so sorry to hear this. and sorry even more about the treatment you rec'd. clearly no heart there.

AT&T is the worst company I have ever dealt with over my decades of phone use, mobile and home. I dumped them back in the early '90s and never looked back. so many better companies to use that are not unscrupulous in their practices and billings. they always had hidden fees and charges that were invalid. I got tired of contacting them to get the bill adjusted, which was part of my job. I had dumped them personally long before that.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm very proud of Samsung. I know that people criticized them for taking so long to release the Oreo update. But, I would rather that it be stable and late than early and problematic.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I'm very proud of Samsung. I know that people criticized them for taking so long to release the Oreo update. But, I would rather that it be stable and late than early and problematic.
They seem to have done well with the Oreo update on both the S8 and Note 8. Perhaps it was am easier update to get right than in the past?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20