Verizon Oreo update problem

bassjo

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
After Oreo update beautiful Widgets clock shows wrong time
After my update, which took forever to finalize, I didn't notice anything like that. Just checked my phone and BW, the phone and my Gear S3 are all showing the correct time. FWIW, I have restarted my device immediately after the update competed.

Neal Smith

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
After my update, which took forever to finalize, I didn't notice anything like that. Just checked my phone and BW, the phone and my Gear S3 are all showing the correct time. FWIW, I have restarted my device immediately after the update competed.

It seems to be the launcher I'm using (next launcher) Beautiful Widgets HD widgets the clock won't work with it.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
All of Oreo update issues

Well, Oreo landed for note 8, and we all know there will be issues, always is, so might as well have a thread for Oreo issues.

My first issue is, AOD.... Samsung took away the option to change display colors and display format. Really isn't an issue, just not there anymore. Why Samsung??

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: All of Oreo update issues

Well, Oreo landed for note 8, and we all know there will be issues, always is, so might as well have a thread for Oreo issues.

My first issue is, AOD.... Samsung took away the option to change display colors and display format. Really isn't an issue, just not there anymore. Why Samsung??
What do you mean by display format ? If you are talking about changing the aod clock it's under lock screen and security then click face widgets. They moved the settings. You can also change your lockscreen clock there as well.

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site

Its there, it's under clock and facewidgets

Attachments

• 6614.jpg
    6614.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 132

con5150

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

some weird notifications like wrong number. This has happened with Gmail a few times ( 14 , open and then one email), apps like Chase taking several seconds to open .

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

I'm on Verizon and got oreo update around 2am or so. I've noticed everytime I change a theme from Samsung theme store and it's done loading and I wake phone up by swiping lockscreen it goes straight to Bixby home. Not homescreen. Driving me nuts. Lol. Anyone else?

JoBudden

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site

well my first issues so far are. some of my icons have the box around them and some don't no matter if I tell it not to. my second is I can not clear my email notifications anymore lol

sdsubball23

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site

I heard the s9 software is missing some features such as custom txt notification sounds, txt themes and backgrounds, unread count on apps disappears after swiping notification in the top of the screen bar, and unread counts not showing up at all.

Can anyone please verify whether these features missing or not? I have the note 8 on Verizon and don't want to not have these features.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

I'm on Verizon and got oreo update around 2am or so. I've noticed everytime I change a theme from Samsung theme store and it's done loading and I wake phone up by swiping lockscreen it goes straight to Bixby home. Not homescreen. Driving me nuts. Lol. Anyone else?

I just ended up turning off Bixby on homescreen and it stopped doing it.

vladfan

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site

You used to be able to put a background on the AOD.....not anymore that I can see.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol