Google photos to sd card

sd13

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
I moved from an iPhone ok next to a note 8. I synced all my photos that were on my iPhone to Google photos. What would be the easiest way to copy my photos from Google photos to my SD card?

edubb256

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
There are apps like pFolio which can be used to automatically sync your Google Photos album to the SD card.

But if you just want to copy them to the SD card: If the photos are in albums, you can view an album from a web browser, then click the 3 dots in top right corner on the web page, then click download all. You have to do that for each album. That will download all photo to internal storage. Then use file manager to move to SD card.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
There are apps like pFolio which can be used to automatically sync your Google Photos album to the SD card.

But if you just want to copy them to the SD card: If the photos are in albums, you can view an album from a web browser, then click the 3 dots in top right corner on the web page, then click download all. You have to do that for each album. That will download all photo to internal storage. Then use file manager to move to SD card.
...that, or, if you're capable of connecting to a laptop or PC at home with a USB Cable, that's how I do it, I use Windows Filemanager on my PC and just drag and drop the pictures (or entire albums) from the phone memory to the SD Card. Much quicker than trying to mess with the phones filemanager for sure, to me anyway.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
What in hell is an .heic file? That's a new one on me... but then, I've never been an iAnything guy, if that has anything to do with it!

Laugh_5a.jpg