My husband has a very rare eye condition. He used to have note 4 and it had the feature of s pen with hover zoom however this does not. He has his magnifier to 300% but he needs the box to be bigger and the font on under his apps bigger. Is this even possible?
    04-11-2018 10:04 PM
    The Note 8 has a magnify option for the S pen. If you're not seeing the option in the command selection wheel for the S pen then while looking at the S pen command options, tap the settings cog on the lower left and add the magnify option. when using that option you can hover the S pen to magnify. you can select up to 300% and there is also a selection to increase or decrease the magnify box size. you can also increase the font size for the device in the general settings under Display then select Font and Screen zoom to select your settings.
    debdroid1a and kitmo like this.
    04-12-2018 08:04 AM
    I have the note 8 and I also have a condition that affects my central vision. I use the magnifier function of the s pen to get a magnifying window. It will zoom anything and I have it at 200% but it will go to 300. If you aren't seeing the option then check in s pen settings as it should be there.

There is also a screen wide zoom in accessibility that allows the whole screen to be zoomed with a triple tap. This tends to slow down the interface and is a poor solution bit now in oreo it can be activated with a shortcut on the bottom navigation bar which I think should work better. Unfortunately Samsung chose to disable a load of features if this is activated so personally I don't use it and just use the s pen magnifier if needed.

I also gave the screen zoom set to medium and the font slightly larger
    kitmo likes this.
    04-12-2018 11:42 AM