Bk package disabler not working

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded the app and it requires the plug-in, as always, plug-in is not found in the store. APKmirror doesn't have it, went to BKs website and they don't have it, send they are moving of from apps into enterprise.
Went to get package disabler pro which I purchased last year, it says I have to buy it again. From the reviews I'm not there only one.
Has Samsung completely blocked package disablers?

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Mine shows up as "BK Package Disabler (Samsung)" but the App Icon says "BK Manager"! It works however - I don't remember doing anything different as far as downloading a new app though? My Package Disabler Pro works as well - it's Version 10.9

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Package disabler pro never stopped working. I think people just didn't like that it needed another app to make it work. I never stopped using it.

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Mine shows up as "BK Package Disabler (Samsung)" but the App Icon says "BK Manager"! It works however - I don't remember doing anything different as far as downloading a new app though? My Package Disabler Pro works as well - it's Version 10.9

It's a plug-in that is required to work on Samsung phones.

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
The plug in shows as the plug in, but BK Package shows as BK Manager also, it changed the name somewhere.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180421-194653_Nova Launcher.jpg
    Screenshot_20180421-194653_Nova Launcher.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 52

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
yeah. the plug-in is what I can't get. when I open bk manager it gives me the play store link but I get the item is not available message

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site
The plug in shows as the plug in, but BK Package shows as BK Manager also, it changed the name somewhere.
And if you open "BK Manager", it still says at the top of the app "BK Disabler". I think it was mentioned in an update a few weeks ago about the name change. Not sure why the developer didn't make it consistent between the app icon and app.

Not sure why it's missing in the Play Store, either. I checked via another device and can't find it. Luckily, I use ES File Explorer Pro to backup all my APKs so I always have the latest to install if it disappears from the Play Store.

I might add that I don't yet have Oreo and will keep deferring it as long as I can.

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
yeah. the plug-in is what I can't get. when I open bk manager it gives me the play store link but I get the item is not available message

I have it in my Dropbox, I think it I can share it, I'll pm you the link, let me know if you get it and it works.

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
thanks, got the plug in but it is arguing. Keep getting "Fail: Invalid package name"

It is not my day for tech. Got the Star Wars blue ray collection, I don't have a blue ray player anymore.

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
thanks, got the plug in but it is arguing. Keep getting "Fail: Invalid package name"

It is not my day for tech. Got the Star Wars blue ray collection, I don't have a blue ray player anymore.

Can you download it and change the name to com.mobizsystems.mdm

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
And if you open "BK Manager", it still says at the top of the app "BK Disabler". I think it was mentioned in an update a few weeks ago about the name change. Not sure why the developer didn't make it consistent between the app icon and app.

Not sure why it's missing in the Play Store, either. I checked via another device and can't find it. Luckily, I use ES File Explorer Pro to backup all my APKs so I always have the latest to install if it disappears from the Play Store.

I might add that I don't yet have Oreo and will keep deferring it as long as I can.
Activate developer options, go in and turn auto update off. Been told that will prevent Oreob or any OS update from being installed.