07-17-2018 06:49 AM
30 12
tools
    I have played it a few times since I don't really have a ton of points to cash in for an item. You can play the random "spin the wheel and win" type game. I just played for the $1000 to Samsung.com and it said I won. I am wondering it this is a legit gift card/code or what?
    05-03-2018 04:58 PM
    I actually won a gear S3 sport on the wheel spin was legit. if you won check your email they send an email and congrats
    05-03-2018 06:26 PM
    Nope and I have burned some points there
    05-03-2018 08:22 PM
    I actually won a gear S3 sport on the wheel spin was legit. if you won check your email they send an email and congrats
    Thanks. Already got the email and filled out the form and mailed it back. It's a waiting game now.
    05-03-2018 09:22 PM
    Was wondering if anyone ever won. I have not had any luck

Congrats
    05-04-2018 09:31 AM
    I haven't, so stopped trying. I rather get a Visa prepaid card.
    05-04-2018 02:09 PM
    Was wondering if anyone ever won. I have not had any luck

Congrats
    Tks.
    05-04-2018 05:22 PM
    I haven't, so stopped trying. I rather get a Visa prepaid card.
    Yeah, I thought it was a scam, I played the "spend 10 pts and you could win 200", I never won 200 but I always either lost or won 10 pts. I looked at the one for the $1000 and thought to myself, "I wonder if anyone has ever won this one?" Figured I'd spin 5 times for grins and giggles and won on the first spin.
    recDNA likes this.
    05-04-2018 05:25 PM
    I've tried many times, burnt a ton of pts but no luck. I have redeemed alot of pts for gift cards though. Good to hear someone has won so I know it's not a rigged system! congrats!
    05-06-2018 01:14 PM
    I have played it a few times since I don't really have a ton of points to cash in for an item. You can play the random "spin the wheel and win" type game. I just played for the $1000 to Samsung.com and it said I won. I am wondering it this is a legit gift card/code or what?
    Heck I'd like to know who wins contests HERE. I always enter & never hear who wins!
    11B1P likes this.
    05-06-2018 01:17 PM
    Well Hell's Bells!!!! Looks like it was legit. Just got an email from Samsung saying I really did win.
    Gray Area likes this.
    05-10-2018 05:05 PM
    I played "spin and win" for the first time the other day and I won my choice of The Samsung s9 or s9+! I received an email from Samsung within 15 minutes of my win! I've sent in the necessary paperwork and now it's just a waiting game! They said it could take 8-10 weeks after they've received my paperwork and notified me back..
    cwbcpa likes this.
    05-28-2018 03:41 PM
    I played "spin and win" for the first time the other day and I won my choice of The Samsung s9 or s9+! I received an email from Samsung within 15 minutes of my win! I've sent in the necessary paperwork and now it's just a waiting game! They said it could take 8-10 weeks after they've received my paperwork and notified me back..
    Cool
    05-28-2018 06:30 PM
    Well there goes the earning of points lol. Ends August 10th

https://www.androidauthority.com/my-...nation-880548/
    06-29-2018 04:33 AM
    Well there goes the earning of points lol. Ends August 10th

https://www.androidauthority.com/my-...nation-880548/
    That only ends the program of earning points via Bixby.

The points earned via Samsung Pay remains.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    06-29-2018 07:55 AM
    Congrats!!!!! Hope your ordeal is less painful than mine....
    07-02-2018 12:15 PM
    I won a wireless fast charger when Samsung pay first started that game.
    07-02-2018 12:18 PM
    UPDATE!!!!!

So, as you all know I won an e-gift code to Samsung.com back in May of this year. Since then I have been looking at a fw things that I wanted to get with the code(either of the Notebook 9 Pro's or the 12 inch 2 in 1 tablet for Verizon).

There are 6 Galaxy book 2 in 1 models online (two 10 inch models and four 12 inch models), only 1 can be purchased directly, all others have to go through another retailer.
    Galaxy Book 12”, 2-in-1 PC, Silver - SM-W727VZKBVZW

There are 18 Notebook 9 models online (four 13 inch models and fourteen 15 inch models), only 8 (one 13 inch model and fourteen 15 inch models) can be purchased directly, all others have to go through another retailer.
    Notebook 9 Pro 13” (128GB SSD) - NP940X3M-K03US
    Notebook 9 Pro 13” (256GB SSD) - NP940X3M-K01US

There are 3 Notebook 7 Spin models online (one 13 inch model and two 15 inch models), only 1 can be purchased directly, all others have to go through another retailer.
    Notebook 7 spin 15.6" (12GB RAM) - NP740U5M-X01US

Anybody notice a pattern? It has been this way since May 2018. I called Samsung on 3-4 different numbers and was pretty much told by everyone, sorry to hear this, but you can only use the gift code at Samsung.com. I let them know I know tis, I don't want to try and spend it anywhere else, I WANT to spend it at Samsung.com but the items can't be bought directly from Samsung, they have a link redirecting you to another retailer to buy from. They then told me that maybe it is just out of stock at the warehouse and to check back frequently. I explain I have been, since May and nothing ever changes. This has been one fantastic nightmare...

I have been a Samsung fan since the Note 3, have had several notes since then. My wife had the Galaxy Fireball A.K.A. Note 7, LOVED IT, and was crushed when she had to send it back. Even after that she got a Note 8. We have other Samsung products in our home as well as other family members. This ordeal has kinda soured me on Samsung and just not sure what to do about it.

Sent Samsung an email via their website explaining the whole deal and just waiting to hear back from them. I ended the email with the following;

I really appreciate the opportunity to win such a great prize. I just wonder how great it is if I am unable to spend it due to a severely limited number of items available at the only place I can use it. I would appreciate any help in getting this resolved. Thank you for your time.

I'll let you know what they say.....
    07-02-2018 12:28 PM
    And here is the update, I swear I couldn't make this crap up. This is the email I got last night...

"Customer reference number: XXXXXXXXXX Please quote your customer reference number when contacting Samsung E-mail response ID: XXXXXXXXXX Dear XXXXX XXXXX, With reference to your email, I see that you would like to purchase a Samsung laptop from Samsung website. If only I had the option to work on this, I would have surely assisted you; however, the support channel that you have contacted is dedicated to handle technical issues with Samsung devices. You’ve reached the support for Consumer Electronics USA. Order related queries are handled by our Sales department. I will provide you with the contact details of our sales department so that they will be able to assist you with the purchase of the product. You can reach them through phone at 855-726-8721, 952-908-4074; Sun-Sat, 9am – 9pm EST, or at http://forums.androidcentral.com/e?l...token=-Pw6fs8o Thank you for your patience. If you wish to chat, email or call us for further assistance, please go to the “Contact Us” option available on the right hand side of the E-mail. Thank you for being a Samsung Customer! Samsung Online Support Kind regards, Anuradha.N Email Support SAMSUNG Customer Support Center."

I love how he says "If only I had the option to work on this, I would have surely assisted you; however, the support channel that you have contacted is dedicated to handle technical issues with Samsung devices." WTF?????? He then refers me to a number, the number that I started this whole process with!!!!!!!!

I have no idea what to do with this useless information. Should I call the number I called yesterday based on him telling me to call? No, I think I'll try something else, what I have no idea.
    07-03-2018 05:27 AM
    Officially over a week and no response from Samsung...
    07-12-2018 01:55 PM
    Your first thoughts were correct. It is a scam. Samsung is good for this.
    07-12-2018 02:53 PM
    I signed up for summer theme sweepstakes in galaxy app store and won $100 Amazon gift card last week. Never believed until it happened.
    07-12-2018 04:27 PM
    Your first thoughts were correct. It is a scam. Samsung is good for this.
    Yeah, I think they are intentionally making it hard so they don't have to pony up the items picked. I have until the end if the year to use it so I'll keep at it.
    07-13-2018 07:24 AM
    Just thinking of all the Samsung phones I've purchased over the years. Samsung would run a promotion for half off a S-View case. They'd send you a confirmation discount code. You'd attempt to order it and it would be unavailable. Of course availability always happened a week after the confirmation discount code expired.

Of course they have been okay for things like the free 256GB SD card <I have 3> and the Gear VR < I have 4> so it kinda evens out.
    07-13-2018 07:46 AM
    Found a link on their page to email the CEO. Let's see what happens next...
    07-13-2018 03:12 PM
30 12