Password manager that works w. Amtrak app?

user473

Mar 29, 2018
Visit site
Have tried both Dashlane and LastPass on my Note 8. Neither can open/login on the amtrak app, both do just fine on amtrak.com via web browser. Need something that works with the app though.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Open either one of them. Copy the password. Look in Recently Use Apps for the Amtrack app. tap it. Long-press in the password space. When you let go, there should be a Paste button. Tap it.

If that doesn't work, Keepass2Android should work. (About the only problem I've found is apps that clear the input as soon as they're not the foreground app [one of the all-time not-great-ideas], so you can't do both the username and the password that way, and that's the app itself, not the password app - and there's nothing you can do about that but paste the password, then type the username - assuming that the password is more complex than the username, which it should be.)

user473

Mar 29, 2018
Visit site
Thank you!!! Got it working with LastPass. On another note, Amtrak has been giving the "We are temporarily unable to process your request. Please try again." message. I was able to get in via persistence. Otherwise would have deleted and reinstalled app. Sigh. Always keep an pdf of your ticket on your phone!!!!;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke