Sadly My Note 8 Experiece is Over

jtb79

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I love the phone and will miss it greatly, but I've had my second note screen crack without a drop or any mishandling and I simply cant afford to keep replacing them. Tried samsung and otterbox cases screen protection etc and dont know what else to do. Awesome phone that will be missed greatly. I hope everyone else has better luck than I have and continues to benefit from an awesome device.

Anotherusr

Sep 29, 2017
Visit site
I've had two cracks as well my second happened Sunday afternoon. Both happened in my pocket. I don't get how as my wife carries hers in her pocket as well and is extremely hard on phones. The thickness of the otterbox did nothing to save me either time.

fsfty

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Maybe it's the thick otter box cases causing the problem. Had the same thing happen with the iPhone 6+ and Apple said Otter boxes frequently cause cracked screens.

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I wish there was some way to convince you to stay. My only question, is how can you crack a screen without dropping it or mishandle it in any way? I'm not the most graceful person and I've never (knock on wood) had a cracked screen on my Note 8, even after a drop. I do use a case and screen protector though.

Itsa_Me_Mario

¯\_(o_o)_/¯
Feb 19, 2018
Visit site
Temperature changes, contact with seat belt in car, etc
I wish there was some way to convince you to stay. My only question, is how can you crack a screen without dropping it or mishandle it in any way? I'm not the most graceful person and I've never (knock on wood) had a cracked screen on my Note 8, even after a drop. I do use a case and screen protector though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21