how to remove animated toaster at top of contacts screen?

p5200

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
At the top of my contacts screen I have an animated toaster with a slice of toast that keeps going up and down in the toaster LOL! It's quite annoying does any one know how I can get rid of it? I think, it's on texts that I send to people. I don't think, I put it there if I did, I don't know how! Quite a strange request I must admit! :D

bbgpsuser

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
Click on the toast. It opens your contact. Click on Edit. You can then change the picture or click the minus sign to clear it.

Mama2Many

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I kept checking for it and it eventually showed as an option. There seems to be a few random options you can choose. I had a moving donut, for example. The toaster showed as an option eventually.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm on AT&T and don't see anything like that. Wonder if they removed it? AT&T loves to remove OEM features.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Once you click on edit above your profile picture there's a row of pictures. Click the smiley face.all of the animated pictures will show. I'm on att btw.

Edit : I forgot I was looking in the n 8 forum. I have a s8. Hopefully the options are the same.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Once you click on edit above your profile picture there's a row of pictures. Click the smiley face.all of the animated pictures will show. I'm on att btw.

Edit : I forgot I was looking in the n 8 forum. I have a s8. Hopefully the options are the same.

I don't have any profile photo. All I get is a list that says Contacts on top with a blue header background and my contacts listed below it. I swear I used to have a photo and my contacts looked different.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers