S/D card issue Ok it seem when I turn off the the phone or switch to my iPhone I get these greyed out apps majority one back and a few dont please tell me this is a easy fix see pics
    Attached Thumbnails note 8 and s/d. ard issue-4880.jpg  
    05-15-2018 01:22 PM
    it didn't post the other pic??
    05-15-2018 01:24 PM
    2nd pic from other post
    Attached Thumbnails note 8 and s/d. ard issue-4882.jpg  
    05-15-2018 01:25 PM
    Are those apps installed on your SD card? If so, perhaps your phone is having trouble reading the card?
    05-15-2018 02:35 PM
    it didn't before how can I fix this
    05-15-2018 02:39 PM
    If you move the app to the card, only parts of it get moved. (That's how Android works, there's nothing you can do about it.) So you can't move an SD card to another phone and have a "moved" app work on it. And you certainly can't run an Android app on an iPhone - different operating systems require apps to be written differently. (Even the "app-writing-apps", that claim to write apps that will run on both actually produce 2 apps, one for Android, one for iPhone.)

Another problem is that running an app from the SD card is bad for the card. The card's life is measured in write cycles. If a part of the app that writes to storage temporarily as the app runs is moved to the card, it's constantly writing to the card, shortening its life. (You can kill even a good card in a few days like that. Cheap cards just fail quickly.)
    05-15-2018 03:27 PM
    can I take the card out of the phone put it in a computer and delete the grated ones and then reinstall
    05-15-2018 05:05 PM
    If you move the app to the card, only parts of it get moved. (That's how Android works, there's nothing you can do about it.) So you can't move an SD card to another phone and have a "moved" app work on it. And you certainly can't run an Android app on an iPhone - different operating systems require apps to be written differently. (Even the "app-writing-apps", that claim to write apps that will run on both actually produce 2 apps, one for Android, one for iPhone.)
    iPhones don't have a microSD card slot.
    05-16-2018 07:44 PM
    can I take the card out of the phone put it in a computer and delete the grated ones and then reinstall
    Based on your original post, did you move those apps to the SD card? If so, that is probably why you are having issues. Not all apps run from the SD card. Just deleting if from the SD card won't uninstall it.

To uninstall the apps: Settings->Apps-> Scroll until you find the app -> Uninstall.

You can then try to reinstall it from the Play Store.
    05-16-2018 07:50 PM