Just wondering if it's only me, or if I actually see really good battery life with Oreo. I've noticed since the Oreo update, I've only needed to charge my phone at night. To put it into context, I'm a very heavy user, mobile hotspot running for a few hours to half the day at times, YouTube throughout the day, emails and multiple tread of group chat happening every moment. This thing is a powerhouse
    05-16-2018 12:29 AM
    Just wondering if it's only me, or if I actually see really good battery life with Oreo. I've noticed since the Oreo update, I've only needed to charge my phone at night. To put it into context, I'm a very heavy user, mobile hotspot running for a few hours to half the day at times, YouTube throughout the day, emails and multiple tread of group chat happening every moment. This thing is a powerhouse
    I'm noticing that also with the new security patch it's starting to be the note I want it to be
    05-16-2018 04:32 PM
    Yes, April patch made the difference.
    Super Dave426 likes this.
    05-16-2018 06:19 PM
    Nope, mine is still lousy. Needs a top up around 4pm, otherwise I would get home at around 6 with 5% left or smth.
    Yesterday 06:05 AM
    Mine went down about 15-20% on battery life after Oreo, then after also getting the april update it stabilised and is on par with what I had before Oreo
    Yesterday 07:01 AM
    Yep, it's pretty decent. However I use my Note8 harder than I have ever used any of my previous phones, so I usually top up during the day anyway as I stream all day via Apple Music, have location on High Accuracy, BT always on and connected to Headset and Car when driving, Google Now always going etc wtc...
    Yesterday 11:38 AM
    Here's what I got a couple of days ago. This is after the Oreo update, no power-saving mode, full res display settings, both bluetooth and wi-fi turned on. As you can see, I am not a heavy user, but during this time period, I used the phone as I normally do: I took/made a few calls, medium texting, reminders, etc. This is my typical usage.

Really good battery life after Oreo?-screenshot_20180517-160410_settings.jpg
    Yesterday 12:45 PM
    Mine is pretty bad. By noon is almost dead. I'm really upset so I ditch it and I'm now using my Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 which lasts almost 2 days. And I'm on April update on the Note. Hope some update comes out to fix it otherwise I'll sell it .
    Today 03:53 AM