So I see that the stock keyboard now has gifs but I'm wondering if you only get to choose from the ones they have or if there is a search function? If so how does one search? I'm currently using gboard but would be willing to give the Samsung keyboard a try if one can search gifs.
    05-16-2018 08:56 PM
    keep using gboard. I give the samsung apps a try after every update. The only change I noticed is that we can now add gifs in the stock message app with gboard.
    Carrie Greicar likes this.
    05-17-2018 12:13 AM
    keep using gboard. I give the samsung apps a try after every update. The only change I noticed is that we can now add gifs in the stock message app with gboard.
    Hmm weird. I tried to use gboard in stock app and it told me it wasn't supported
    05-17-2018 06:01 AM
    So I see that the stock keyboard now has gifs but I'm wondering if you only get to choose from the ones they have or if there is a search function? If so how does one search? I'm currently using gboard but would be willing to give the Samsung keyboard a try if one can search gifs.
    I use the Samsung keyboard and I am happy with it. For gifs I use the giphy app. Maybe not as easy as having a search feature with the keyboard, but I find it totally easy. If I know I want to send an email with a gif, I go to giphy and choose something appropriate and tap "message" and it sets me up for sending my text with the gif I chose.
    05-17-2018 03:52 PM