Firefox Crashing

BriniaSona

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Other than installing chrome and moving hundreds of shortcuts and bookmarks to it, what can be done to stop the never ending crashes firefox has?

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
I uninstalled Google Assistant earlier and haven't crashed yet, but now I just had another software update so I'll have to see if things are better.

japark

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Other than installing chrome and moving hundreds of shortcuts and bookmarks to it, what can be done to stop the never ending crashes firefox has?

I don't think this is a normal occurrence. I use Firefox exclusively and have not had any crashes. None.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue but I'm using Firefox Beta. Crashes a lot at random times. Hasn't done it in 2 days though so maybe the last update fixed the issue. I can only hope since I'm not a fan of Chrome.

da7thsign

Aug 28, 2017
Visit site
I finally had enough of the crashes with firefox. I actually went back to the stock browser and it's much more stable, just not as feature rich. I aldo used to get weird glitches where the pages that I had suspended would be all messed up in the zoom, and I wouldn'tbe able to adjust the page. So I would reload the page and it comes zoomed in even more.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance