Best Note 8 Cases

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
Ugh. I can't honestly see anything positive about curved screens at all. This is so annoying. Looks like I will have to go with the SUPcase Unicorn Beetle case because they have all around protection and actually have raised sides, top and bottom.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Ugh. I can't honestly see anything positive about curved screens at all. This is so annoying. Looks like I will have to go with the SUPcase Unicorn Beetle case because they have all around protection and actually have raised sides, top and bottom.

I hear you. I am not a fan of the curved screen at all. That being said, I have not had an issue with protection on the Note 8 or on the S7 Edge I had two years ago. I agree though. I really do not see a benefit in the curved screen. Definitely not my thing. Everything else about the Note 8 outweighs it though.

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
They should make separate phones with edge designs. Say for example, a regular S9 and an S9 with an edge screen. That would be better IMO. Anyways, I decided to go with the SUPCase Unicorn Beetle case. I'm just not comfortable with leaving my sides of my phone exposed like that. Being me, it would drop and break within one week. I do usually drop my phones quite a bit over time

Xandorra

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Well I've always used a Spigen case on my S7E for 2 years and my old telephone looks brand new,so when my Note arrived yesterday the first I bought was a Spigen Slim Armor

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
To the person who says steer clear of Spigen cases: totally disagree!!

Agree... I only ever bought ONE Spigen item I wasn't happy with, their stuff is usually top notch or very close and most certainly a lot better value for money than a lot of the competitors

isired

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I've got these:
Everyday:
Spigen Ultra Hybrid S Galaxy Note 8 Case with Air Cushion Technology and Magnetic Metal Kickstand for Galaxy Note 8 (2017) - Crystal Clear https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073RWFZQ...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6262108
Edges sit above curves, protects from faceplant. Have had a handful of drops, no issues.

Rugged:
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Case, SUPCASE Full-body Rugged Holster Case with Built-in Screen Protector for Galaxy Note 8 (2017 Release), Unicorn Beetle Shield Series - Retail Package (White/Gray) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075277YQ...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6262108
Good for my use, in-and-out, use it when I know the phone might take a beating. No issues so far.

This one was always my go-to for Note 5, ordered it again when I got the 8, it's fine but have come to prefer the Spigen:
Speck Products CandyShell Grip Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy Note8 - White/Black CandyShell Grip https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074GGXPF...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6262108

da7thsign

Aug 28, 2017
Visit site
I went through 3 cases, the slim, led wallet and clear view all samsung branded, I liked them all fine but my favorite case is the rugged case from samsung.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995