AT&T Update is Live!

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Yay, Happy Father's Day! May security update.
c9ae590388fe8c2cc1fd90e7c7675132.jpg

Last edited:

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I've read somewhere the S9s haven't been getting updates or something like that?? No rhyme or reason how Samsung decides to support things... you'd think the S9 being a newer phone and their flagship phone they'd make sure that one is taken care of.

If I was a S9 owner I'd be frustrated not getting any updates for months. No complaints Note has been getting the updates but we'll see if that's a sign of future updates to (not to) come.

Samsung and Carriers always keep it one month behind from Google so they can test it first. They've been pretty consistent with this with the exception of the S9/S9+.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I've read somewhere the S9s haven't been getting updates or something like that?? No rhyme or reason how Samsung decides to support things... you'd think the S9 being a newer phone and their flagship phone they'd make sure that one is taken care of.

If I was a S9 owner I'd be frustrated not getting any updates for months. No complaints Note has been getting the updates but we'll see if that's a sign of future updates to (not to) come.

Yeah, I have a S9+ on AT&T and they are way behind. I'm really hoping it's because they are releasing some software enhancements and bug fixes along with the security which is why it's taking a lot longer than other devices.