Drippler application

STAJNRADO

Jan 27, 2018
Visit site
I use DRIPPLER on my NOTE 8, but in the last week I get a connection error that lasts for a couple of days. What's wrong, phone or application, please help ...
Thanks!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It appears that, after all this time, tech support still hasn't awakened. Try turning wifi off and mobile data n, then running Drippler. After that it may work on wifi (or it may not - it does for some people).

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I use DRIPPLER on my NOTE 8, but in the last week I get a connection error that lasts for a couple of days. What's wrong, phone or application, please help ...
Thanks!

Settings - apps - find the app in list - click storage - clear cache... would be my first try... Also clear cache booted into recovery, if that doesn't work then maybe you recently got a Samsung update and the developer of the app haven't updated it properly yet

STAJNRADO

Jan 27, 2018
Visit site
I've cleared the cache application and the cache of the phone but it does not help. It is true that I recently received another security update in June. There is no response to the help mail or facebook from application developer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech