HELP!!
    My Samsung Note 8 all of a sudden started to shut off. I have factory reset it and I worked for a couple of weeks, but now it's shutting off and won't turn back on. I've tried holding the volume down and power button at the same time. I've tried holding the volume up, the power button and the Bixby button at the same time. I get to installing system update screen and it shuts off during that or I get a no command screen.
    07-11-2018 11:31 PM
    The no command screen is actually the one you want. When you see the dead android press the volume up I believe and it takes you to the android reset menu. I don't have a samsung so not sure what button to press at the dead android. Hopefully someone else will come on and tell you. But in the menu you cn do a factory reset. It will wipe the phone though but you may get it working again.
    07-12-2018 12:31 AM
    the no command screen pops up and then after about 20 seconds it should go to recovery menu, are you sure there is power on the phone, maybe plug it in the charger for half an hour and then try again
    07-12-2018 06:51 AM
    Plug it into a charger that you are 100% certain is working. Try the charger on something else to make sure it works. Then plug it in and leave it overnight or for several hours. Then try it again and see if it powers on.
    07-12-2018 09:58 AM