If no galaxy Note 8 then what?

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I have been using Note 8 since 5-6 months now I wanna change my phone can anyone suggest good alternatives which one to go for:
- OnePlus 6 (I really like the overall feel of the phone but people say its camera is ****, vibrations alerts are same like OP 5T that is very bad)
- HTC U12 Plus (It looks so like Pixel 2)
- LG G6 ThinQ
Why downgrade from the Note 8?

As said even devices just round the corner will be full of comprises compared to the Note 9.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Lots of good phones out there to try. None of them are in the same league as the Note though. I've had just about every brand and OS out there and they have all been good. Really have not had a bad experience with any of them, but none of them come close to the Note.

Now if you don't actually use all of the things the Note can do, then that's a completely different story. Maybe you are not really the type of person the Note was intended for.

sleepnclass

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
I have a one plus 6. it's okay. I don't get the hype surrounding it or their crazed fans. it doesn't do anything unique or super well. it's just a phone. like those candybar nokias. it's solid for one it is. I liken it to the Camry of phones. it won't ever excite you but. you know. you still have things to do.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia