the keyboard Case?

NiffiIsenguard

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
So I heard about this when the note 8 first came out. Digging around I found a Korean version. But no English version. This picture if from Samsung's note 8 page .

What ever happened to this case? Or where can I get one?

Attachments

• 22127.jpg
    22127.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 40

kitmo

Sep 2, 2017
Visit site
I had one of those cases for a phone once and they are not very good. Why not get the new Blackberry Key Two? The reviews are very good. I had the Key One and didn't like the camera and a few things, but it sounds much improved. However, I was a Blackberry nut and now I love my Note 8 and can't imagine going back to Blackberry. I am happy with the Samsung Keyboard as I enabled the high contrast one and it is wonderful that way.Screenshot_20180812-082102_Messages.jpg

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
So I heard about this when the note 8 first came out. Digging around I found a Korean version. But no English version. This picture if from Samsung's note 8 page .

What ever happened to this case? Or where can I get one?

I had one for my note 5. Dang thing didn't even fit the note 5 right. Mine anyways. Note to mention it didn't respond when I would hit the letter A so I got my money back.

NiffiIsenguard

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
darn well that's disappointing to hear. and I do like the key two. but the note 8 is just my perfect phone and the case would of scratched the itch for a "psyical keyboard" without lustfully looking at a KeyTwo.

but glad I am not missing out lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol