Note 8 or Note 9

technutcounselor

Apr 19, 2018
Visit site
So, I am torn and need some feedback. I am in the position where I need separate line for my business. Question is do I make the extra $15/month payment for the 9 when I am not sure how big the jump is in specs and if it matters for my use. I am sure I will get the Note, just not sure which. I had a Note 7 and 8 briefly (jumped to the iPhone X from the 8). I didn’t use the SPen much other than to play, but I’d like to incorporate it. I won’t use the SPen as a remote much if at all and the camera doesn’t really matter, since I’m a therapist and there is no reason to snap a photo. But, the business can afford to lease a nice phone and I’m torn between the latest and greatest or lowering the payment and doing the Upgrade program and getting the Note 10 next year. Thanks in advance.

Cary Quinn

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
If you don't love the idea of having the S-Pen as an additional productivity tool, then go with the S9 or S9 plus.

If you think you might be interested in incorporating the S-Pen into your business, go back to youtube and watch a few videos on tips and tricks for the S-pen on the Note 8 (and Note 7) to see if any of those ideas make sense to how you work.