I've bought my Samsung Galaxy note 8 two months ago and it came with a pare of AKG earphones. After some time, I realised that the right earphone whit the volume controller is "much" lower than the left one. I took them off and the next day i tried them and they worked just fine. But after one month of using the problem came back but this time its not going any where. Then i bought a new 50$ earphones they also worked fine for a while and then the problem again appeared suddenly from no where. I tried the earphones on my galaxy tab s3 and the problem is still there. I searched on the internet and found that many people with Galaxy s8/s8 plus and note 8 have the same issue. But i didn't find what is the reason of this problem !! Any one knows why?? Or how to fix this ????
    08-22-2018 05:56 PM
    I hate to ask this but how old are you? Could it be a hearing loss issue on your part? If you are not old, do you work in a loud environment, such as a factory, or airport? Or a music venue? Could it be you?

What concerns me is that you note the issue with two different headsets AND with 2 different devices.
    08-22-2018 06:25 PM
    The way to see if it's a hearing problem is to reverse which ears they're in, and see if the problem reverses.

Also try cleaning the buds. There could be a buildup or earwax in one of them.
    pkcable and WalkingHorse like this.
    08-23-2018 07:33 AM
    The way to see if it's a hearing problem is to reverse which ears they're in, and see if the problem reverses.

Also try cleaning the buds. There could be a buildup or earwax in one of them.
    THAT is an excellent suggestion!
    da7thsign likes this.
    08-23-2018 07:59 AM