Dear all,
    I have an issue in note 8, now when the battery reaching 25% or 22% the charging is going down very fast, like 3 or 4 minutes to go from 22% into 8% and then the mobile powerd off automaticaly with 0%.
    I need your urgent feedback.
    09-15-2018 06:59 AM
    It is rare, but sometimes a single app can drain a significant amount of battery.

If you have a badly made app installed it can still drain your battery faster than you'd like. Unfortunately that means you still need to be diligent about checking battery usage — particularly if you're tipped off by a battery that isn't lasting as long as it should.
    To check on apps that are using a large chunk of your battery, head into the phone's Settings, Device maintenance and then Battery to see a readout of which apps are using significant power. It isn't uncommon to see apps using 1-3% battery over the course of a day, but if you see one in the 5-10% range you should consider uninstalling it, or at least clearing its data and starting fresh with it in case something had gone wrong with its configuration.
    09-15-2018 07:16 AM
    Please be noted with the following and appreciate your advice.
    Screen 13%
    Device idle 5%
    Call standby 3%
    Wi-Fi 1%
    That's all what i have when I go to device maintenance and then battery, Appreciate your support please.
    09-15-2018 03:17 PM
    It is rare, but sometimes a single app can drain a significant amount of battery.

If you have a badly made app installed it can still drain your battery faster than you'd like. Unfortunately that means you still need to be diligent about checking battery usage — particularly if you're tipped off by a battery that isn't lasting as long as it should.
    To check on apps that are using a large chunk of your battery, head into the phone's Settings, Device maintenance and then Battery to see a readout of which apps are using significant power. It isn't uncommon to see apps using 1-3% battery over the course of a day, but if you see one in the 5-10% range you should consider uninstalling it, or at least clearing its data and starting fresh with it in case something had gone wrong with its configuration.
    Please be noted with the following and appreciate your advice.
    Screen 13%
    Device idle 5%
    Call standby 3%
    Wi-Fi 1%
    That's all what i have when I go to device maintenance and then battery, Appreciate your support please.
    09-15-2018 03:17 PM
    Check to see if you have any un-monitored apps using battery. I check that periodically and remove any from the un-monitored apps.
    09-16-2018 12:55 PM
    Reboot to factory and delete all third party apps. Add only the essential ones, one at a time. See which ones are battery hogs.
    Social media is the worst, weather apps, Internet security apps.
    09-26-2018 07:46 PM
    I would suggest doing what others have suggested. Do a factory reset on the device and see how it goes. My note 8 was feeling sluggish and battery was draining very fast. Decide to replace it through Samsung premium. So glad I did, as if resolved the problem.
    09-26-2018 08:36 PM
    like happened to me , the problem is app that running at background drain battery , check your apps one by one , find that use data at background
    09-30-2018 10:00 AM
    just got mine 2 days ago,arranged all my settings, seemed fine until today. In 20 minutes i went from 70% to 61% , 1% just disappearing after a restart. I'm going to try the factory reset when i get back home since i was in a hurry and just transferred everything from my S8. android system is standing strong on 2nd place
    10-12-2018 03:04 AM